Devtoberfest Discussions
Join in the conversations with your fellow participants, on anything and everything to do with Devtoberfest!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is result of Devtoberfest contests?!

nkb
Explorer

I see some of the post on Linkedin sharing the result screen. But I am wondering why it is not posted here yet?

Were only the person watching live session eligible for the draw and see the result? 

7 REPLIES 7

nkb
Explorer
0 Kudos

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The 10 grand prize winners were announced live last night during the Developer Advocates Download session at TechEd. You can catch the replay: 
Tune into the Developer Advocates Download at SAP TechEd - YouTube

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

The 10 grand prize winners were announced live last night during the Developer Advocates Download session at TechEd. You can catch the replay: 
Tune into the Developer Advocates Download at SAP TechEd - YouTube

No you didn't have to be watching live to be eligible.  Everyone who achieved level 4 in the contest was entered into the random drawing for the grand prize.  We only annouced the winners live.  Once we are all back from TechEd, we will post more details in writing about the winners as well. 

0 Kudos

Congratulations to the 10 of you. It must be an exciting trip to the SAP Offices. Have fun out there!

nkb
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks @thomas_jung.  We celebrated the journey and curious to know when the rewards for levels 2 & 3 be celebrated as well!

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

We will have more information to share on the other prize levels next week.

farhadmalegam
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm also wondering the same.