Devtoberfest
Find out what's happening, and when, in the Devtoberfest schedule – don't miss out!
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ”΅ Conversion Deep Dive to SAP Datasphere

Devtoberfest
0 Kudos

In this session, Deniz Osoy provides customers of the SAP Business Warehouse application and the SAP BW/4HANA solution with an overview of how existing on-premise investments can be transferred to the cloud.

Learn how you can use SAP Datasphere, SAP BW bridge to move your business warehouse workloads into the public cloud.

Featured Guests
Featured Guests
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
10 Comments
MKreitlein
Active Contributor

Question regarding the Demo: Which object will be created out of the BW query? An Analytic Model? In which steps would you recognize if this is maybe not possible, e.g. because of two-structures and/or cell-based formulas?

DenizOsoy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Yes, an Analytical Model will be generated. Regarding the limitations for the query import, you can orientate yourself on the limitations for the SAP BW/4HANA model transfer, see SAP Note 2932647.

MCC
Explorer

Thank you for the very insightful information! I really enjoyed it! I have two questions:

- Can you share with us the slide deck? 

- For the transition to Datasphere, do you have any documentation/guide if I want to move my data/model from other DWH to Datasphere? Such as Native SAP HANA DWH or non-SAP DWH?

Thank you!

DenizOsoy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thank you for your feedback and your interest.

#1 Yes, we will share the slides with you.
#2 There is an individual Conversion Guide for the Shell Conversion (see Link) and an individual Conversion Runbook for the Remote Conversion (see Link). 

Best regards,
Deniz

Marc-An_BERTHET
Explorer

Hello,

Thank you for the webinar, it was really useful.

Is it also possible to send me the slides ?

Thank you

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

You should be able to download slides from https://dam.sap.com/mac/u/a/e1MG3Gv.htm?rc=10

Cc: @Marc-An_BERTHET 

Marc-An_BERTHET
Explorer

Thank you !

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

I am not sure why you asked Evita, but if you ask me then the link for BW MOVE slides is: https://dam.sap.com/mac/u/a/ww7vDHu.htm?rc=10

Take care πŸ™‚
-Vitaliy

Marc-An_BERTHET
Explorer

Hello,

Yes sorry wrong @ πŸ˜„ thank you for the slides !