Devtoberfest
Find out what's happening, and when, in the Devtoberfest schedule – don't miss out!
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

🟣 Improving the Performance of UI5 Applications

Devtoberfest

In this session we will demonstrate how to improve the performance of a UI5 application step by step to reach good performance numbers in a lighthouse report.

Featured Guests
Featured Guests
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
5 Comments
mts2605_orsted
Explorer

Very informative. thanks a lot.

abulehtesham
Explorer

Awesome!

UI5 User does not have to wait for useful content with such performance improvement.

nicolas_bopp
Explorer

Very informative. Regards

Bravo! The video was really informative, and useful. I have just tried the Lighthouse plugin to do some analysis on my side, and I have to admit that the tool is briliant.
Do you think the same tool for performance analysis and the new bootstrapping will impact applications deployed on the Fiori Launchpad?

pmuessig
Advisor
Advisor

Thanks! The performance will also affect the apps running in the Fiori launchpad but in a different way. The bootstrapping performance of the FLP will benefit from this. But the apps running in the FLP don't make use of the self-contained build and rather rely on the preloads. For the preloads we have ideas to chunck them so that we can load the resources of a library in a more fine granular form than today. This ensures to load less irrelevant resources than today...