Devtoberfest
Find out what's happening, and when, in the Devtoberfest schedule – don't miss out!
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸ”΄ SAP Integration Suite - Hybrid Integration

Devtoberfest

Introduction to Edge Integration Cell, our next-generation, lightweight Integration Technology powering multi-cloud, hybrid and pervasive deployments. In this session, we will look at the architecture of Edge Integration Cell and do a deep dive into this new component part of SAP Integration Suite.

Edge Integration Cell supports modern event and API-based, high throughput integrations running on Kubernetes.

πŸ› You can find the slides for this session and all the Devtoberfest 2023 πŸ”΄ integration track sessions here - https://dam.sap.com/mac/app/p/assets/event/nKHg7EB?hierarchy=true&sort=Alphabetical

πŸ‘‰Check out other sessions part of the Devtoberfest 2023 πŸ”΄ integration track.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
5 Comments
RyanK
Explorer

This video is marked private - can we have the session exposed - I would really like to see the presentation on integration suite edge cell

ajmaradiaga
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

@RyanK, fixed

PabloSalinas
Explorer

Most of our infrastructure is located in GCP. I would like to know if compatibility with GCP GKE is on your roadmap.

ShaikAzmathulla
Participant

Excited to delve into the architecture of the Edge Integration Cell in the SAP Integration Suite.

Ravirajsinh1
Explorer

Oliver mentioned that Google Kubernetes Engine is the next platform where Edge Integration Cell will be supported. Do we have a timeline or roadmap plan for this?

I could not find related details on official SAP portals.