Devtoberfest
Find out what's happening, and when, in the Devtoberfest schedule – don't miss out!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🟣 What’s New in SAP Build Process Automation

Devtoberfest

Discover the latest features in SAP Build Process Automation, WHY they were built and HOW you can best employ them to achieve your use-cases with the speed of LCNC. Learn how sub-processes and principal propagation enable re-use, collaborative development and secure and auditable system access.

Understand how you can use Custom Variables in combination with UI5 based Forms to tackle more sophisticated workflow and form requirements. If time allows, we will showcase additional features that will make your life easier!

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
11 Comments
rurban
Associate
Associate

Hi,

About importing SAPUI5 forms, is there a way to update the imported form without deleting and reimporting it? This could be usefull in all those cases where a developer makes a mistake or wants to add some properties in the inputs and outputs.

Another usefull capability would be the option to test the form locally mocking the models (context, task).

thanks for your hints

Regards

TMNielsen
Contributor

Did this presentation really give the answer to question 2? I didn't get it.

From which activity type can you choose the process participant to run the step (process or action) "on behalf of" (as it appears on Overview page in list of artifacts when clicking Create)?

nabheetscn
Active Contributor

+1 to be honest I am also not able to get the answer to this

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor

same here. Not getting the question properly tbh

idefix
Participant

See the video section when the overview page is shown. There is a "create" Button (beside "import" button). When you click on the button, you will see many activity types. Which one of those activity types can you choose to run the step "on behalf of"?

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor

The answer does not seem right. You can also run a sub-process on behalf of

TMNielsen
Contributor

I expect to get the answer from the presentation. Do you suggest I log on to the system and press the button myself, to see the activity types, and make a guess ?

eshrinivasan
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Please check the question now. During the session between 40.15 minutes to 45 minutes, there is a mention about the "activity type" referred to, in the question. Earlier there was a clue given in the brackets which might have led to some confusion. Sorry about that ! 

maulikparekh
Participant

Thank you, appreciate help 🙂 

maulikparekh
Participant

Answer 2 is not working SubProcess 

maulikparekh
Participant

Thank you, appreciate help 🙂