Message from ASUG:
ASUG would like to invite you to the ASUG Business Technology Platform (BTP) Community Alliance Town Hall Launch on Friday, April 15th at 11 a.m. CT.
This new program offering is a culmination of ASUG peer groups that fall under BTP functionalities, brought together to create a new community.
With this new community, ASUG aims to create a space where people and organizations can find the most value from their technology investments. Creating a space where members feel a sense of belonging will be our focus, and we’re excited for you to join us on this journey.
This Town Hall event will cover:
- What is SAP BTP?
- What to expect with the BTP Alliance community
- An introduction to BTP Alliance leadership
- A discussion of future community topics
Our objectives for you as a Town Hall attendee:
- Come to the Town Hall ready to discuss your challenges, pain points, topics of interest, questions, and experiences.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.