Enterprise Architecture Discussions
Join the conversation in the SAP Enterprise Architecture group! Participate in discussions about all things enterprise architecture, or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Influence - Improvement Finder

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I take the reference to this SCN Discussion about Improvement Finder.  Earlier, any member can access and download all Delivered Requests but now it seems, S-User ID is mandatory.  Can someone please confirm on this ?  With P-User ID also, if this can be accessed, please share the related link.

I have one exhaustive list of all "Delivered Requests" in my personal laptop but unfortunately, I had to reformat, all my data has gone.  Would like to again download such of those requests related to Sales and Billing.

Sorry if this is not the right place to post

1 REPLY 1

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Lakshmipathi this Discussion Forum is only for the Enterprise Architecture topic so unfortunately, this is not the right place for your question. You can always check the path at the top of the window:

sveabecker_0-1679326103525.png

However, as I just came across it, do you mean this https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/896?

Regards, Svea

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----