Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by Members
Gain new perspectives and knowledge about enterprise resource planning in blog posts from community members. Share your own comments and ERP insights today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hsouayed
Explorer
In this post, I’ll share an implementation of a QM usage decision, with a specific inventory posting.

Issue

After production order confirmation (Time and component consumption) and goods receipt (movement type 101), Quality department will check and validate the conforming quantities (inspection lot origin 04).

In case of non-conformance, user needs to have the flexibility to reduce the declared quantities, keeping unchanged all costs on the production order.

Solution

Usage decision posting needs to contain cancellation of GR on order (movement 102), which is not available on standard options.

Following are the necessary steps:

1. Add specific entry for Inspection lot origin 04 

2. In movement type “102” customizing, add “QA11”as an Allowed transaction

Process

During usage decision non conformed quantities should be declared within “Return Delivery”.

Conclusion

Production costs are not reduced, validated quantity is declared and returned quantities will remain as open in the production order.

4 Comments
Amit_SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nice document..!!

Thank you for sharing.

Regards,

Amit

VigneshV
Participant
Hi,

Nice document.Would like to know below case details.

In case when return delivery is updated 102 document is posted and how is it reworked? How return stock is handled ?

#HappyLearning

Vignesh V

hsouayed
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Vignesh,

Customer requirement was to not have a rework process. The solution provided, allowed him to, first, have all costs components, without any loss, on the same production order. Second, the return on the production order, will reopen the quantity to be produced.

Regards,
sallyxu-cn
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi VHaythem,

Very informative!

May I ask: how is the inspection lot for the non-conformance created? Manually?

In the inspection lot of GR from production order for the good products,how many posted to stock?

Sorry for my basic question,

Sally

Labels in this area