Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by Members
Gain new perspectives and knowledge about enterprise resource planning in blog posts from community members. Share your own comments and ERP insights today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shashidhar_09
Explorer
Hello All,

Many of us most awaited for this new release SAP S/4HANA 2020. This is the time to get to know the new features for the SAP S/4HANA 2020 FPS00 along in it.

Today I just want to highlight the new SAP S/4HANA Product version 2020. I wrote blog on various versions of SAP S/4HANA Previous Releases and its necessary information. This needs to be very important blog before placing this post link in my "Your Journey to SAP S/4HANA - Practical Guide" (updated version).

This SAP Business Release SAP S/4HANA 2020 Information is available to the Customers. Here are the details:

Go to PAM, for further details:

About the context for SAP S/4HANA 2020? Link

Mandatory Documents are available related to SAP S/4HANA Upgrade Project SAP S/4HANA product page at SAP Help Portal.

To always know about latest information related to SAP S/4HANA. Here, is the Link

In terms of various aspects, check it out What's New Viewer - SAP S/4HANA

And, here is the SAP S/4HANA 2020 document for knowing latest features and respective to the line of business (LOBs): document

Conclusion

These are some of the most significant trends that are set to take the SAP world by storm in current situations. The trends that have listed here will eventually help businesses to run and function in a quicker and much more efficient way, and drive innovations as we collectively fight back this pandemic period without disrupting the phase of business growth.
6 Comments
raires
Participant
Thanks for sharing! Very good links!
Shashidhar_09
Explorer
0 Kudos
You're Most Welcome! Rafael.

Thanks for sharing released next day only!!

Shashidhar_09
Explorer
0 Kudos
My pleasure, Ramesh.
AdilZafar
Explorer
Hi Shashidhar

What is the FPS release dates for S/4HANA 2020?

Can we expect it to be at the same time as S/4HANA Cloud Extended Edition 2020?

Many thanks

Adil
Shashidhar_09
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Adil,

We can expect in Q1 of 2021 and so on.

These are expected, they might change over the time.

For more details, visit the SAP S/4HANA Roadmap.

Labels in this area