Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeroBieser
Advisor
Advisor
Welcome back to the Asset Management in Utilities this blog series! As a start in 2023 I would like to have a look at the SAP innovations, that are on the roadmap this year. As you probably know you find them in the Road Map Explorer. You should limit the search to “Asset Management” or specific solutions you are interested in.

As you can see these planned innovations are no secret – on the other hand it can be a bit overwhelming if you see a couple of hundred innovations in Asset Management alone. Therefore I want to point you to some of the innovations that I find especially interesting. Please note, this selection is subjective! You might find other innovations much more interesting. If this is the case, please feel free to share them as a comment.

Please also note the usual disclaimer in the Road Map Explorer “SAP has no obligation to pursue any course of business outlined in this document or any related presentation, or to develop or release any functionality mentioned therein.” (you find the full text with the link “Disclaimer”)

So much for the introduction, here is my subjective list:

• Finally a topic that is one of my favorite topics since many years, SAP Spatial Asset management including Geographic Information Systems. Here we will see a Fiori app for dynamic segmentation of linear assets and the support of the ESRI 4.x library.

As mentioned above, please add further innovations that you find beneficial as a comment. This would surely be of interest for other readers as well.

Kind regards,

Gero

Asset Management in Utilities – part 7: Strong focus from SAP Partners on Asset Management in 2022 a...

Asset Management in Utilities – part 9: Asset Management presentations at the International SAP Conf...
3 Comments
Mel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
I'm just putting together the agenda for our next International SAP Conference for Utilities in Basel and a lot of interesting content about Asset management will be included from our SAP experts, customers and partners - stay tuned and visit our website, agenda will be live soon: International SAP Conference for Utilities (eventsair.com)
RohanPatel
Participant
0 Kudos
Great article. Our SAP co-invitation application is missing from the list, such as RBI, IDMS, HCA, PHA, and Safty. Clients can easily buy and adopt the AsInt application from the SAP App store.
GeroBieser
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Rohan

thanks for pointing this out, you are absolutely right. In addition to the SAP solutions, that I focused on in this blog, we have all the partner solutions in the SAP Industry Cloud and in the SAP Store that add a lot of valuable content and functionality. I think I should revisit these partner solutions and provide an update as we constantly see new solutions.

Kind regards,

Gero