Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AilaneKuhn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
(Scroll down for the English version)

Olá,  

A mudança legal Portaria 195/2020 é um tema importante para todos que fazem negócios em Portugal e está definitivamente tornando o final de 2020 um momento desafiador para muitos de nossos clientes.   

Para ajudá-lo a navegar nessa mudança legal e permanecer informado sobre as atualizações mais recentes, publicaremos atualizações regulares aqui na SAP Community.

Veja o novo blog post com as últimas notícias: Código QR e ATCUD para Portugal: Últimas notícias e perguntas frequentes

O que é a Portaria 195/2020?  

O governo português publicou a Portaria 195/2020 com os seguintes dois requisitos legais:  

• Código QR:

As empresas são obrigadas a imprimir um código QR em documentos fiscais relevantes, na primeira ou na última página do documento. O código QR contém informações específicas solicitadas pelas autoridades fiscais.
Este requisito é válido a partir de janeiro de 2021.

• ATCUD:

As empresas devem obter um novo código de validação de série e depois utilizá-lo para gerar o ATCUD, que é um código único atribuído a cada documento. O ATCUD é notificado no arquivo SAF-T. 
Este requisito foi agora adiado para janeiro de 2022 (Despacho 412/2020).  

Para mais informações sobre a mudança legal, consulte a publicação no site do governohttps://dre.pt/application/conteudo/140210523 

O que está por vir 

Estaremos monitorando atentamente as mudanças legais e informaremos se houver notícias e impacto no sistema via blog post e publicações no Announcement of Legal Change app via SAP ONE Support Launchpad. Você pode filtrar por Country/Region Portugal Portaria para ver todos os anúncios relacionados à essa mudança legal.  

Para o código QR, fornecemos até o momento o seguinte:  

• SAP ERP e SAP S/4HANA: Uma solução genérica está disponível para uso com seus próprios layouts de impressão (SAP Note 2981449, 2981450, and 2981451).

É importante ressaltar que a solução genérica não depende de país ou região e pode ser utilizada com o seu próprio código. Se você decidir reutilizar alguns objetos da solução de código QR para Portugal, conforme descrito no anexo da SAP Note 2981450, você precisará implementar também as SAP Notes subsequentes que serão entregues a partir de 9 de dezembro. Essas SAP Notes estão listadas na SAP Note 2981450.

Uma das SAP Notes que estão por vir entregará a solução para os tipos de fonte de documentos de faturamento SD (BILLING_DOCUMENT) e faturas (FI_ACCDOC).

• Para dicas em como implementar código QR em Smart Forms, veja SAP Knowledge Base Article 3003734.

Você pode esperar saber mais sobre as seguintes funcionalidades de código QR em breve:

• SAP ERP e SAP S/4HANA: Os layouts de impressão fornecidos pela SAP estão sendo atualizados (entrega prevista a partir de 9 de dezembro). 

• SAP S/4HANA Cloud: Os layouts de impressão atualizados estão planejados como parte da entrega do SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2011 (entrega prevista a partir de 15 de dezembro).

Fiquem em contato...  

Enquanto isso, fique à vontade para deixar seus comentários abaixo se tiver alguma dúvida ou sugestões para uma publicação futura. E não se esqueça de seguir a tag do SAP S/4HANA aqui na SAP Community para ficar atento às notícias mais recentes.  

Fiquem bem 

Ailane Kuhn

#SAPGoGlobal #SAPLocalization 

QR Code and ATCUD for Portugal: Stay Tuned to the Latest Updates on Portaria 195/2020

Hi everyone, 

Portaria 195/2020 is a hot topic for everyone doing business in Portugal and is definitely making the end of 2020 and beyond a challenging time for many of our customers.  

To help you navigate this legal change and stay informed about the latest updates, we’ll be publishing regular updates here on SAP Community.

Check out the following blog post with the latest news: QR Code and ATCUD for Portugal: Latest News and FAQ.

What is Portaria 195/2020?

The Portuguese government published Portaria 195/2020 with the following two legal requirements: 

• QR code: Companies are required to print a QR code in fiscally relevant documents, either on the first or last page of the document. The QR code contains specific information requested by the tax authorities.
    This requirement is valid as of January 2021.

• ATCUD: Companies must obtain a new series validation code and then use it to generate the ATCUD, which is a unique code assigned to each document. The ATCUD is reported in the SAF-T file.
    This requirement has now been postponed to January 2022 (Despacho 412 for 2020). 

For more information about the legal change, see the publication on thegovernment website: https://dre.pt/application/conteudo/140210523. 

What’s coming up? 

We’re monitoring the legal changes closely and will let you know if there’s any news and impact on the system through blog posts and publications in the Announcement of Legal Change app via SAP ONE Support Launchpad. You can filter by Portugal and Portaria to see all legal change announcements related to the legal change. 

For the QR code, we have delivered the following features so far:

• SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA: A generic solution is available to use with your own print layouts  (SAP Note 2981449, 2981450, and 2981451).

Note that the generic solution is country/region-independent and can be used with your own code. If you decide to reuse some objects from the QR code solution for Portugal, as explained in the cookbook attached to SAP Note 2981450, you also need to implement subsequent SAP Notes that will be released no earlier than December 9. These SAP Notes are listed in SAP Note 2981450.

One of these subsequent SAP Notes will deliver the QR code solution for the source types SD billing documents (BILLING_DOCUMENT) and FI invoices (FI_ACCDOC).

• For helpful hints on implementing the QR code in Smart Forms, see SAP Knowledge Base Article 3003734.

You can expect to hear more about the following QR code features soon:

• SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA: Print layouts provided by SAP are being updated (no earlier than December 9).

• SAP S/4HANA Cloud: Updated print layouts are planned as part of SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2011 (no earlier than December 15).

Stay in touch... 

In the meantime, feel free to leave your comments below if you have any questions or suggestions for an upcoming post. And don’t forget to follow the SAP S/4HANA tag here on SAP Community to stay tuned to the latest news. 

Take care, 

Ailane Kuhn 

#SAPGoGlobal #SAPLocalization 
226 Comments
former_member713824
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Deloitte

For deliveries is planned to have a specific note that will be release next week on the 18th.

Best Regards, Marta
former_member713824
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Works A

Please check the information in the KBA

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/3003734

Best Regards, Marta
benjamin_allsopp
Active Participant
Thank you for drawing my attention to this.

I've had a look and there's a couple of issues:

1. No indication or tips on how to populate the structures for the QR method call. Is it planned to provide this information?

2. I've put the QR code on my smart form but it is not respecting placement or sizing depending on the length of the string in the QR code. Is this expected behavior? Surely not.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Hi Ailane Kuhn

Is there any change in the time lines (Jan 2021) implementation of QR code 195/2020

as far as my knowledge goes

ATCUD solution was postponed to January 2022 – Despacho 412/2020

and QR Code 195/2020 is Jan 2021

Correct me if my understanding is correct.

Rgds

Sukumar
carlos_castro2
Explorer
0 Kudos
Sukumaran,

There is a law change proposal to postpone mandatory implementation of both to 2022 (it stays as option during 2021). Not approved yet.
0 Kudos
Hi all,

Can anyone explain how to get the data ls_qrc_object_pt from GET_CONTENT_BY_OBJECT. It seems the method GET_CONTENT_BY_OBJECT is not existing in our system.

Could you please advice?

Best regards,

Giorgio
0 Kudos
Hi Marta ,

Incident has been opened on 4-December under 820913 incident .

Regards

Abhishek
christianschmid
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hello Marta,

are you having the SAPNote number already for this new note regarding deliveries?
Would be good to know upfront to follow up the note.

Thx and best regards

Christian
claudio_pereira
Explorer
0 Kudos
Olá Marta,

Após a referência à nota 3003734 o Smartform fornecido Z_PT_QRC_SMARTFORM refere o estilo ZC_QRCODE_SMART e dá erro ao ativar o formulário.

Cumprimentos,

Cláudio Pereira.
Hi all,

is there any way to pass the invoice number (vbrk-vbeln) and get the qr_code string? It seems that we should have to use the READ_SOURCE_OBJECT_BY_KEY method (class CL_SIPT_QRCODE_PT) but it's empty. Do we have to implement it or SAP will provide this code?

Regards,
0 Kudos
Hi Carlos,

I guess SAP just provided and indication. My developer was able to reduce the size of the QR code to 30x30.

Regarding your question about the Byte type: where did you check it is not like that?

Best regards,

Giorgio
carlos_castro2
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Giorgio,

I know it's possible, however, the way to do it is, in my opinion, wrong. Using QR_CODE generator Class you can generate a proper QRCODE binary and use it as an image. In that you can clearly define ECC, byte type, module size, etc - things that you can't using the current solution.

What was the module width you use to get 30x30?

Byte type was based on comparison - by default SAP QRCodes are generated using "A" type "automatic" that then generates (in this case) a L when it should be B.

A – AUTOMATIC

N – NUMERIC

L – ALPHANUMERIC

B – BYTE_LATIN1

If you compare both, they are very different in data density.

former_member713824
Participant
0 Kudos
Dear customers

In the following document of Portuguese Budget, is informed that QR Code in 2021 will be optional, and will only become mandatory in January 2022.

https://www.parlamento.pt/OrcamentoEstado/Paginas/DetalheIniciativa.aspx?BID=50188

"b) A aposição em todas as faturas e outros documentos fiscalmente relevantes do código de barras bidimensional (código QR) e do código único de documento (ATCUD) a que se referem o n.º 3 do artigo 7.º do Decreto-Lei n.º 28/2019, de 15 de fevereiro, e os artigos 4.º e 5.º da Portaria 195/2020, de 13 de agosto, é facultativa durante o ano de 2021, tornando-se obrigatória a partir de 1 de janeiro de 2022."

Best Regards

Marta
0 Kudos
HI Marta,

Appreciate if you let us know how to implement the QR code via custom developed programs.. Implementation of the given class CL_SIPT_QRCODE_PT  is not very much clear on that..

Kindly provide necessary details to get QR code for custom programs ASAP...

Rgds,

Kelum Gajaba
0 Kudos
Hello Marta,

• according to our local consultants this postponement is not signed yet. Will you tell us when it is 100% sure?

• And a small question to all: is the field ESPACO FISCAL (I1, J1, K1) our own space or the fiscal space of the customer?

Thanks for your support

former_member713824
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Henrik

Yes, you are right. The law to postpone the QR Code was still not published, but like I mentioned in a previous Post, we have this document from Portuguese Budget talking about the approved postponed from the QR Code.

https://www.parlamento.pt/OrcamentoEstado/Paginas/DetalheIniciativa.aspx?BID=50188

Related with your 2nd question, this is the Space from the VAT Code (For example: PT (for Mainland VAT codes); PT-AC (for Azores), PT-MA (for Madeira) or if we are handling with a sales with a Foreign Country, the ISO code of the Country)

This is exactly what should be reported in SAF-T file in field País ou região do imposto
(TaxCountryRegion)

Best Regards, Marta

jdsilva
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Nélson,

Were you able to find a solution for this? How do we supply source object data to CL_RDSV_QRCODE-->GET_QRCODE?

Best Regards,

Jonathan
jdsilva
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello,

Were you able to find a way to populate the structures for the QR method call?

Best Regards,

Jonathan
nlson_batista
Explorer
Hello Jonathan,

I still don't have a solution.

I'm waiting for SAP to give us a way to get the QRCode with a Key, like Document number, year and document type, or at least a better example code on how to implement it in custom print programs.

Best regards,
lamiatcs1
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hello Marta,

Do you have any update about the QR code for delivery notes ?

Thanks a lot,

juerog_1958
0 Kudos
Hello Marta,

as far as I know, in report SD_INVOICE_PRINT01 method  GET_CONTENT_BY_OBJECT is used to provide the necessary input data for method cl_rdsv_qrcode=>get_qrcode.

We would like to see how structure cl_sipt_qrcode_pt=>source_objetc_pt is being filled in this program but we ecannot load the most recent coding of SD_INVOICE_PRINT01 into our system (OSS note 2981454) because our system cannot fulfill the support level version requirements.

Could you please amend the 298140 cookbook for customers by the corresponding coding section of program SD_INVOICE_PRINT01 where this structure is being filled?

Best Regars

Juergen
benjamin_allsopp
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Jonathan,

I copied the logic from the standard FI and SD print programs at great length and was able to output a QR code from it but the information doesn't look entirely right and it's way more effort than just generating the QR code without the SAP method as most the data in the structure that is being populated seem entirely irrelevant and generates a lot of noise trying to find why it's not outputting the correct data.

Thanks
fabioserrano
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi there,

there is another post about it: https://blogs.sap.com/2020/12/28/codigo-qr-e-atcud-para-portugal-ultimas-noticias-e-perguntas-freque.../

Best Regards,

Fabio.

former_member723587
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP,

Can you please help how to fill the QR code content for custom ADOBE forms. Because I don’t understand by looking at the SAP Note 2981450. Because I am not able to use the classes to get the contents of the QR code. Any help would be appreciated.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Regards

former_member723587
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hello ,

Did u get the answer ?

Because I am not able to implement it.
former_member723587
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hello SAP,

Any update ? As we have a deployment waiting for this.

Any urgent reply would be highly appreciated.

Hi SAP

Any visibility for  ATCUD solution, keep us updated.
Business is asking for custom solution as there is delay.
AilaneKuhn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Ravinder,

The ATCUD solution is still in planning phase. More information will be available not earlier than the summer. Stay tuned.

Best regards,

Ailane
0 Kudos
Hi SAP ,

ATCUD - In general what is the solution planned.

Will SAP takes care of the value retrieved from the PT Tax authorities or you have other solutions planned.

Best Regards

Chandra
former_member713824
Participant
0 Kudos
Dear Chandra

We are still waiting for the technical requirements from Tax Authorities with the description of the process to communicate the NR and the series (the Webservice details). This information was planned to be delivered by TA until July. If this is the case we expect to deliver the complete solution without manual intervention from the users before end of the year.

If TA will not deliver this information for the Webservice on time we have already planed a manual workaround for the companied to fulfill this requirement.

Best Regards

Marta Pereira

former_member713824
Participant
0 Kudos
Dear Halder

If you are using ADOBE forms and if you are not getting the QR Code following the instructions, please open one incident, so that development team can support you.

Best Regards

Marta Pereira
0 Kudos
Hello Marta Pereira,

Many thanks for your reply. its clear now, i hope they will be a solution delivered by July.

In any case either from TA/SAP , we and all the customers of SAP,  would prefer not to wait for year end or Jan 2022 to realize.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards

Chandra
susana_gonzalez
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, Do you know in witch table/field ATCUD will be storage?

Thank you!

Susana

avadhut_sap
Discoverer
Hello All ,

As SAP Provided class and method to get details about OBD

( cl_qrcode_pt_obd_utill->get_qrcode_obd_data )

Do we have some class or information available for how to extract data for Invoices (source_type='BILLING_DOCUMENT'.)

Or any one already implemented workable logic ,It will help every one out here.

Regards

Avadhut
Hi All,

Do we have any cookbook for QR code in deliveries?

Best regards,

Giorgio
0 Kudos
Hi Marta,

thank you for your update. Do you have any news for us - when can we count on your solution? 🙂

Did it possible to receive the necassary (technical) requirements from Tax Auhorities?

Thank you in advance. Best regards,

Niklas
0 Kudos
hi Ailane,

summer is unfortunately coming to an end ... - any news on the release date for the ATCUD solution?
Thanks for an update
Herbert
0 Kudos
Hello Marta,

When will SAP release a Note for the implementation of the ATCUD code? It is now October 6th, which means less than 3 months to go, and if I deduct the holiday time during Christmas and New Year's, it means only 2.5 months left.

Please advise, thank you in advance, muito obrigado !

Best wishes,

• Robbert

Hello Ailane,

What is the latest news about ATCUD code? When will SAP release a Note?

Thank you in advance for an update,

• Robbert

lk-1962
Discoverer
Hi, I would like to ask the same question, once again we have been left waiting. Thanks
former_member713824
Participant
0 Kudos
Dear Herbert

You can follow now all the news about ATCUD in the Blog

https://blogs.sap.com/2021/09/22/atcud-para-portugal-prepare-se-para-o-novo-requisito-legal-da-porta...

You have there all the updates, relevant information and future notes.

Best Regards

Marta
former_member713824
Participant
0 Kudos
Dear Susana

https://blogs.sap.com/2021/09/22/atcud-para-portugal-prepare-se-para-o-novo-requisito-legal-da-porta...

Best Regards

Marta
former_member713824
Participant
0 Kudos
Dear Robert

Best Regards

Marta
former_member713824
Participant
0 Kudos
Dear Niklas

Best Regards

Marta
0 Kudos
Obrigado, Marta.
catia1_ribeiro
Explorer
0 Kudos

​Dear SAP Community,
​I'm having difficulties to understand how we do to stop having the H - ATCUD field read as zero to start generating the real code that will be composed by "ATCUD:CodigodeValidação-NumeroSequencial". I know the validation code must be assigned by the tax authorities, but we currently have the field to read as "0", how can we change this? Will it be necessary to implement any new OSS NOTE?

After OSS Note 2986552 implementation and according to the Cookbook for customer, the field is being read as "0".

Thank you!
​Regards,
​Cátia Ribeiro

former_member713824
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Giorgio

In note 3008107 you have the refer attachement "Implementation Instructions for Outbound Delivery Output with QR Code – Portugal.pdf"

Hope that this support your implementation.

Best Regards, Marta

former_member713824
Participant
Hi Cátia

When we release the ATCUD solution, this field will be populated with the ATCUD code and not with 0 (zero).

For the moment we still did not release the solution for ATCUD, and the corresponding correction to QR Code.

So please wait for our solution for ATCUD and for the correction of the layouts and QR Code.

Best Regards, Marta
catia1_ribeiro
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Marta,

Thank you for your feedback.

Since the legal requirement of QRCODE where ATCUD should be included must be in place from 1st of January 2022 on, can you please tell me if SAP will release ATCUD solution before the end of November 2021?

Thank you in advance!
Kind Regards,
Cátia Ribeiro