Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Maybe you already know, that ABAP Test Cockpit offers the option of executing the checks remotely on any ABAP system (SAP_BASIS >= 7.00). Using remote ABAP Test Cockpit infrastructure SAP customers and partners can analyze custom code in older systems using the latest ABAP Test Cockpit checks and only one central system for ABAP Test Cockpit (see blog series about Remote Code Analysis in ATC).

With SAP S/4HANA 1809, we offer the SAP Fiori Custom Code Migration App based on this remote ABAP Test Cockpit infrastructure. The App should be used for custom code analysis for SAP S/4HANA in the context of  SAP S/4HANA conversion (see also  SAP S/4HANA System Conversion – Custom code adaptation process).

NEW: Starting with the SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment 1908 (now named SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) ABAP Environment) you can use SAP Fiori App Custom Code Migration in the Cloud to analyze custom code in your on-premise SAP system for SAP S/4HANA readiness. See also the blog ABAP custom code analysis using SAP Business Technology Platform.

The App performs SAP S/4HANA checks on your custom code, which needs to be migrated from your SAP Business Suite System to SAP S/4HANA and provides the analytical presentation of the ABAP Test Cockpit check results with comprehensive filtering and navigation capabilities. Beyond this the App identifies the unused custom code based on your collected usage data, and this enables you to remove it automatically during a system conversion to SAP S/4HANA.

Technical Setup

There are two options to setup the custom code analysis with SAP Fiori App Custom Code Migration:

1) Use SAP Fiori App Custom Code Migration in SAP Business Technology Platform

For technical setup instructions for using the SAP Fiori App Custom Code Migration in SAP Business Technology Platform please refer to the blog ABAP custom code analysis using SAP Business Technology Platform.

The SAP Fiori App Custom Code Migration will run in SAP SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) ABAP Environment - formerly known as SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment - and will check custom code in your on-premise SAP system using the remote ATC infrastructure with RFC through SAP Cloud Connector:

The SAP Discovery Center Mission Use SAP Fiori Custom Code Migration App to Analyze Your ABAP Custom Code for SAP S/4HANA Readiness enables you to setup Custom Code Migration app in SAP BTP ABAP Environment easily using automated capabilities with CIAS (Cloud Integration Automation Service) guided workflow and execute step-by-step guided custom code analysis in your on-premise SAP ERP system.

2) Use SAP Fiori App Custom Code Migration on-premise

You need an SAP S/4HANA >=1809 system set up as a central ATC check system. Our recommendation is to use your SAP S/4HANA sandbox system. See also Remote Code Analysis in ATC – Technical Setup step by step for setup guidance.

You need also to setup and configure the SAP Fiori App Custom Code Migration on this SAP S/4HANA 1809 system. Use SAP documentation on SAP Help Portal for specific implementation and configuration information on SAP Fiori App Custom Code Migration. The SAP Note 2436688 provides all required SAP Notes for the SAP Fiori App Custom Code Migration.

The SAP Fiori App Custom Code Migration will check custom code in your SAP backend system using the remote ATC infrastructure:

Create your Custom Code Migration Project

Start Custom Code Migration App on your SAP Fiori Launchpad. You can maintain multiple custom code migration projects in the App:

=> 

Create your Custom Code Migration Project by pressing “+” (Create Object) button and entering your project data: Project Description, Target Release for your SAP S/4HANA System and RFC Destination to your SAP ERP system:

Add usage data to your Custom Code Migration Project

Now you can add usage data collected either by the ABAP Call Monitor (SCMON) and aggregated by the SUSG transaction or add usage data collected in your SAP Solution Manager system (SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP8 is the prerequisite).

NOTE: You should collect usage data of your business processes at least for one year in order to get really reliable results for not productively used code.

For information about how to collect usage data and aggregate it in your ERP production system see the blogs: ABAP Call Monitor (SCMON) – Analyze usage of your code and Aggregate usage data in your production system with SUSG transaction.

If you collected usage data in your ERP production system, use there the SUSG transaction to create a snapshot of the usage data. Afterwards download the snapshot and upload it using the SUSG in your checked system. The App will access your checked system (and snapshot with usage data) via RFC:

You can add usage data to your Custom Code Migration Project by pressing “+” (Add) button and using F4 Help in the Usage Description field. Save your project by pressing the "Save" button.

NOTE: If you collected usage data in the SAP Solution Manager, then the App detects whether it is a SAP Solution Manager system behind the RFC destination for the usage data. Then the existing SAP Solution Manager usage data records are displayed in the selection dialog. See the blog How to upload usage data from the SAP Solution Manager to the SAP Fiori App Custom Code Migration.

Define the scope of your Custom Code Migration Project

Now you can define (based on usage data) which ABAP custom code needs to be taken over to your SAP S/4HANA system. The App will create a deletion transport in order to enable deletion of unused ABAP custom code during the system conversion to SAP S/4HANA.

Navigate to the Scope overview. You will see the graphical presentation of the detailed scope information. When you add usage data to your custom code migration project, a default scope is calculated. The default scope includes all used objects, all objects which are statically referenced by the used objects, and objects for which no usage data is available such as database tables or data elements.

Generally the following scope information categories are possible:

In scope (by object) – objects, for which usage data do not exist, for example DDIC objects like Data Elements. Such objects are always automatically in the scope.
In scope (by usage) – objects, for which usage data exist. These objects are used and therefore they are in the scope.
In scope (by reference) – objects, which are statically referenced by the objects in the scope. Such objects cannot be removed from the scope as this would lead to syntax errors.
In scope (by user selection) – objects, which were added to the scope by the user.
Not in scope – objects , which are not used (not listed in the usage data) and not statically referenced by the objects in the scope.
Not in scope (by user selection) – objects, which were removed from the scope by the user.

If you included usage data into your Custom Code Migration Project, you can click on the Scope Request Entry Points. There you will get (based on the usage data) a list of the executed request entry points (such as a specific transaction, RFC call, URL request, or ABAP report) along with all ABAP procedures that have been executed under these entry points, and you can decide, which objects you want to remove (Remove from scope) (for example based on the last usage date).

In case you want to adjust the scope manually, the App offers the possibility to add/remove packages or single objects to/from the scope (click “Scope Packages” button). This can be useful to include new developments that are not yet productively used or exclude some developments that you will not need in your new SAP S/4HANA system.

When defining the scope, you can also display the complexity of your custom code in a graphic (click Scope Packages and then go to the Packages tab):

It summarizes the number of relevant changes in accordance with the complexity of the custom code on package level (or request entry point level of the ABAP Call Monitor (SCMON) if you go to the Entry Points tab).The upper right part of the diagram represents the most complex and most frequently changed development packages. They should be removed from the scope for SAP S/4HANA migration, since they cause high TCO. SAP recommends to review these custom code developments to reconfirm the need of this functionality with the business, and reevaluate if meanwhile the same can be achieved by using SAP standard, or with in-app extensibility, or if it qualifies for a side-by-side extension on SAP BTP. 

After you defined the scope of your Custom Code Migration Project, you can create a transport request in your ERP system, which contains all information about your unused custom code (all objects that are not in scope). To do so go to the Project tab and click Save Scope as Transport Request😞

NOTE: in the newer versions of the Custom Code Migration App the button is called "Create Deletion Transport".

The transport request gets created and appears under Request/Task of your Custom Code Migration Project:

This transport request can be added to the Software Update Manager (SUM) during the SAP S/4HANA conversion, the unused objects (not in scope) will be deleted by SUM.

NOTE: In case you want to keep a backup of the unused objects we recommend to use gCTS after SAP S/4HANA system conversion to store the objects in the Git repository, see the blog How to backup custom code with gCTS for details. You can also use abapGit (see the Steps 1-3 in the tutorial Use abapGit to Transform ABAP Source Code to the Cloud on sap.com).

Analyze your custom code with SAP S/4HANA checks

As soon as you create your Custom Code Migration Project the SAP S/4HANA custom code checks are executed automatically by ATC, and the App offers you the analytical presentation of SAP S/4HANA custom code check findings.

Go to the Analysis tab and click on the “Analyze Findings” button:

Using the visual filters above you can group your ATC findings to get information on for example:

• What are the most important (urgent) findings (-> filter Findings by Priority)
    • How many findings relate to the custom code objects you take over to SAP S/4HANA (-> filter Findings by Scope Information)
    • How many findings relate to your custom package XYZ (-> filter Findings by Package)
    • In which simplification areas do you get the most findings (->filter Findings by SAP Note Number)
    • For which findings there are Quick Fixes available and which findings you need to fix manually (->filter Findings by Quick Fix Availability, currently available with SAP S/4HANA 1809 FPS02)

Download SAP S/4HANA analysis results

Use the Export to Spreadsheet  button in the Findings table to download the analysis results:

Integration with SAP Readiness Check 2.0

You can download the check results with purpose to upload them later on to SAP Readiness Check 2.0.
To do so press Export to Spreadsheet button and select Export for SAP Readiness Check:

See the latest information about SAP Readiness Check 2.0 in the blog SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA – What’s New in November 2020.

Further information

See Documentation on SAP Fiori App Custom Code Migration on SAP Help Portal.

182 Comments
IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Olga

When running the setup (via the tutorial) for a licensed version of BTP ABAP, I get an error setting up the Communication Arrangement

Backend Error: SNC required for this connection, Service: /SAP/-APS_COM_CA2_SRV-0001

Any idea on this one or should I raise an incident?

Regards

Ian
OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Ian,

it looks like the SNC must be activated on your backend system in order to establish the connection. Please verify this, and if it doesn't help please open a ticket.

Best Regards,

Olga.
IanStubbings
Active Participant
Hi Olga

Thanks for the quick response.

SNC is activated on the backend system but the error comes from the BTP ABAP system.  Curiously I get the same error when trying to access BAPI_EPM_PRODUCT_GET_LIST from a test class but not when I access RFC_SYSTEM_INFO (as per this tutorial).

I'll raise a ticket.

Thanks

Ian
IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Olga

Quick update. Although SNC was active and the user setup with SNC, the checkbox to allow username/password from SAPGUI was not checked.  Curious as we are not going in via SAPGUI but through cloud connector but never mind, it works 🙂

Regards

Ian
M_Abdelaziz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi , Olga many thanks for this valuable information , i wonder if you can help me with the below :

i have S/4H system as central system and it's connected fine to the checked system (ERP) and all the SAP Notes needed is installed in Both systems and ATC configuration is done and working fine and i can navigate to the objects (Code in the Checked system ) in the ATC results form the Central system fine in GUI , problem is when am using the custom code migration app to analyze the object the link is not trigging anything no navigation to checked system not even open it in the eclipse and the object name link is dimmed as below.

what is missing ? your help is very appreciated. 🙂

OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Muhammed,

to navigate to the source code in the checked (ERP) system from the Custom Code MIgration app these points must be fulfilled:

1. The ERP system, which is checked, must support ADT in Eclipse

2. If ADT is supported, the http endpoint /sap/bc/adt must be activated in the SICF transaction

Kind Regards,

Olga.
M_Abdelaziz
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Olga,

Many Thanks for your prompt reply , but the ERP is supporting adt Eclipse and end point is active and I can access it form eclipse !

what am I missing ?

kind regards
Muhammed
OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Muhammed,

okay, thanks. Then I would recommend to open a ticket to SAP to get this issue investigated in detail.

Kind Regards,

Olga.
M_Abdelaziz
Participant
Hi Olga ,

thanks will do ,one thing found it while investigating is that there is problem when generating the URL's  navigation for the objects in the App , when I create the links manually it work ! .

Kind regards and Happy holidays 🙂

Muhammed

M_Abdelaziz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Olga .
just an update found the fix for the issue by applying sap note :

3008248 - Custom Code Migration App: Compatibility UIBAS001 600

From <https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/3008248>

thanks again for your help

Kind regards 

Muhammed

OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Muhammed,

great! Thanks for sharing the link: maybe somebody else will get the same issue.

Kind Regards,

Olga.
0 Kudos
Hi Olga,

I try to open SAP Fiori launchpad for Administrating User Assignments and create communication arrangements

but i have this message :

what is missing please ? your help is very appreciated.

Thank you,

Best Regards

kasithunuguntla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Olga,

Can I check feature compatibility between BTP and on-premise application. What are features available within BTP version and on-premise version. I could see "SAP BTP migration Project" option in below image in BTP but not in on-premise version. similarly "Charts" option.

Regards

Kasi

CCM app on BTP

CCM App in BTP with BTP Migration Option

OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Kasi,

what exactly are you looking for? The Custom Code Migration app is the same on-premise and on SAP BTP ABAP Environment. In the app you can handle two types of migration projects: custom code migration to SAP S/4HANA and custom code migration to SAP BTP. This is exactly what this menu is telling you.

Kind Regards,

Olga.
OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Hanane,

could you please open ticket to SAP and provide more details: at which stage of the setup process are you exactly.

Thanks & Regards,

Olga.

kasithunuguntla
Participant
0 Kudos
Olga,

Thanks for quick response. Attached below is  screen shot of CCM app from our on-premise system. I couldn't see the drop-down options that is shown in BTP version.

Regards

Kasi

CCM app from on-Premise system

kasithunuguntla
Participant
0 Kudos

Image was missing from my previous post.

OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Kasi,

is it the S/4HANA 1809 system? For custom code analysis for SAP BTP you need >= 1909 system, as stated in the blog https://blogs.sap.com/2018/10/02/how-to-check-your-custom-abap-code-for-sap-cloud-platform-abap-envi..., chapter "ABAP custom code analysis with Custom Code Migration app on-premise".

Kind Regards,

Olga.
kasithunuguntla
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry I didnt mention this earlier. our system is on 1909. This is our Central ATC system and I have applied all recommended notes from below OSS notes:

2913617 - SAP Readiness Check for SAP S/4HANA
2436688 – Recommended SAP Notes for using S/4HANA custom code checks in ATC or Custom Code Migration app
2682626 – Code Inspector Check for restricted language scope version 5 (ABAP for SAP Cloud Platform)
2684665 & 2830799 – Custom code checks for SAP Cloud Platform ABAP Environment
2830799 -  check variant SAP_CP_READINESS_REMOTE_PREV

HANA 1909

OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Kasi,

in the 1909 system it should look like this:

If it is not so, then please open a ticket to SAP.

Kind Regards,

Olga.
kasithunuguntla
Participant
Hi Olga, FYIO. I got below response from SAP.

Dear Kasi,

unfortunately the drop down is only available in the on premise version S/4HANA 2021 or later or in the latest cloud release. Nevertheless, you can create the two project types SAP S/4HANA Migration Project and SAP BTP Migration Project in the 1909 via the different target release selection. Select either a S/4 HANA or the Cloud target release to schedule the corresponding checks.

The third option to create a Custom Code Analysis project and run an arbitrary ATC check is not available in the 1909 version.

Best Regards
Christopher Hermann
ABAP Platform Developer Tools
SAP Development Support
taranam
Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi olga.dolinskaja

In case of S/4HANA Upgrade ; where can we give deletion TR created using CCM app as in Upgrade we don't have option for change requests as listed by you .

Regards

Taranam
OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Taranam,

please take a look at this blog: https://blogs.sap.com/2017/11/24/integrating-customer-transport-requests-in-updates-and-upgrades/ about adding custom transport druring upgrade. If you have further questions, ask please Boris in this blog.

Kind Regards,

Olga.
taranam
Contributor
0 Kudos
Thanks Olga ; sure I will check.
Steven_UM
Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi olga.dolinskaja,

We have ran a first analysis via the custom fiori scanning app.

When looking at the 'change scope' I noticed there are no entry points defined.

We did import usage data from Solution Manager and linked the production usage data with the project.

So I am a bit 'surprised' there are no entriy points found ?

Thanks,

Steven

schneidermic0
Advisor
Advisor
Hi Steven,

You mentioned you collected the usage data in Solution Manager? How did you collect the usage data via solution manager? There are three options:

1. Data collected via UPL

2. Data collected via ABAP Call Monitor

1. Without collection of request entries poitnts (aka root)

2. With collection of request entries poitnts (aka root)

Only in the last option (or if you collected usage data using Transaction SUSG without Solution Manager), the app will show the request entry points.

Kind regards, Michael
Steven_UM
Contributor
Hi michael.schneider ,

Thanks for the feedback.  Sorry for the delay in responding - I had to check with our SAP basis team on what option was chosen.

Indeed option 2.1 was activated so that explains it.

We will switch to 2.2.

Thanks,

Steven
niklas_eidt
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi olga.dolinskaja

when I migrate a development object from an SAP Netweaver database to a new S/4HANA landscape using the Custom Code Migration App, is the version history of a development object also migrated or is the development object created as a "new" development object in the S/4HANA landscape with no information about the object's past?

Kind regards,

Niklas
ThFiedler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Niklas,

this depends on your migration path. When you are doing a system conversion your version history stays in the converted system. In a greenfield project where you start with a fresh system and take-over custom objects from your old system the version history i snot available on the new system.

Regards,

Thomas.
niklas_eidt
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Thomas,

thank you very much, the information is very helpful !

Kind regards,

Niklas
niklas_eidt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

I have one more question since it is driving us crazy. How have the references of an object been calculated?

We have checked a program that has thousands of references according to the app, but does not contain or use a single custom object. The program only accesses standard SAP tables without any extensions.

So, we have tested some scenarios but we could not find any patterns. Any hint would help us.

Kind regards,

Niklas

ThFiedler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
We are using the where-used index for calculating the references. I think you should get the same results in the repository info system (transaction SE84)

Regards,

Thomas.
niklas_eidt
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Thomas,

thank you for your answer, but unfortunately this is absolutely not the case with us. The Custom Code Migration app shows significantly more references than the where-used-list would suggest. We are aware that references of references are calculated as well.

Kind regards,

Niklas
ThFiedler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Niklas,

can our support get system access to analyze the issue a bit more in detail?

Please create a ticket on component BC-DWB-CEX-CCM.

Regards,

Thomas.
niklas_eidt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

alright, i'll create a ticket.

Kind regards,

Niklas

niklas_eidt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I created an oss three weeks ago about to not being able to manually remove objects from scope, as this is a bigger problem for us.

I think the problem discussed here lies in the opacity of the dependencies/connections between objects. One object causes more than 12000 references for us. Because of the opacity and the huge impact, it is not possible for me to check if the references are calculated correctly. You would really do me a big favor if you could tell me the development object that calculates the references of a single object, if there is one.

Kind regards,

Niklas

ŁukaszPęgiel
Contributor
0 Kudos
Dear olga.dolinskaja & thomasfiedler ,

I have a question about exemption process and CCM App. We have central ATC system and development system already converted to S/4. We're doing the custom code adaptation here and we're storing exemptions in central ATC system for the S/4Hana Readiness checks. Nevertheless, when I run the CCM App on the central ATC system, the exemptions seems not to be taken into account, and full list of findings is display and counted. Did I forgot some settings?

Cheers
Łukasz
ThFiedler
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Lukasz,

this is already fixed via the latest version of OSS note 3107617

Regards,

Thomas.
ŁukaszPęgiel
Contributor
0 Kudos
Thanks Mate!
We had 4th version installed, now it's 7th. I will give it a try!
habi
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Olga and Thomas,

Thanks for the great blog. All is working, except the links to the code positions. The generated link is wrong, it is the Fiori Launchpad link https://<URL>/sap/bc/ui2/flp?sap-client=100&sap-language=DE in all cases.

Is there any correction available?

Thanks and Best Regards

H.
OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hello Harald,

could you please explain more in detail what do you mean?

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Olga.
habi
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Olga,

The links to the ABAP source code in the individual findings do not work. See an example below (yellow marked link).

All of these links are leading to the Fiori Launchpad (URL https://<URL>/sap/bc/ui2/flp?sap-client=100&sap-language=DE) but not to any source code position.

Best Regards

H.
0 Kudos
Hi Harald,

currently there are no corrections for this kind of issues. Can you check if the table SYCMA_FND_URLS contains the same Fiori Launchpad links that are display in the app? If the links in the table point to the correct source code position, the issue is most probably related to the Fiori Launchpad settings.

If the links in the table point to the Fiori Launchpad, I would recommend to open a ticket on component BC-DWB-CEX-CCM so that we can check the issue in your system.

Regards, Christopher

habi
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Christopher,

Table SYCMA_FND_URLS is empty on our central S/4 HANA sandbox check system.

Probably it makes sense that we open a ticket.

Best Regards

Harald
janrych
Discoverer
0 Kudos
I am using BTP and Custom Code Migration for analyzing SAP BASIS 7.4 SP12 to migrate S4HANA 2022. When I create a project in Custom Code Migration application, I get the error message: "Function module "RS_ABAP_CHECK_PROGRAM_E" not found."

I implemented this note

2599695 Custom Code Migration Fiori App: Remote Stubs for the Checked System

2888880 Remote analysis: Bulk determination of method names

2270689 Remote Analysis for source system for reference

Can someone help me?

Regards Jan
CreyJ
Participant
0 Kudos
Dear Olga,

I tried to figure out how the H-Index and the number of changes of a package are calculated. I searched the internet, but did not find anything related to H-Index and software metrics. And are the changes related to the version database or to transports containing objects of the package?

E.g. Looking at an very old package with more than 4000 objects, the app shows only 7 changes and a complexity of 122. A newer package with only 177 objects show a complexity of 39 but 524 changes.

Regards
Jürgen
BjörnJüliger
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Jürgen,

the h-index here is the ordinary definition of an h-index, but applied not to the number of citations of an author but instead to a complexity measure of the (sub)objects in a package. The complexity measure used is the Halstead difficulty of the code in an ABAP include.

So, for instance, a "complexity h-index" of 10 for a package means that there are 10 objects in that package whose Halstead difficulty is larger than 10 (but there are not 11 objects with a difficulty larger than 11, either because there are fewer than 11 objects or because the other objects have lower complexity).

The number of changes is the number of all changes recorded in the version database for a (sub)object fulfilling two conditions:

1. The date of the change is less than one year ago

2. The change is associated with a transport request

Now that I type it out, it's clear that this cannot be understood intuitively by users of the app 😉 I'll look into explaining this in a more easily found place than this comment for future users asking themselves the same question.

Kind regards,
Björn
habi
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello,

After configuring the Fiori App I am not able to select a proper Target-Release while creating the project. It has "2022" already filled-in as value saying that this is not a valid entry. When I try to select a proper value the list is empty.

Any ideas?

Thanks and Best Regards

H.

OlgaDolinskaja
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hello Harald,

please check if the check variant S4HANA_READINESS_2022 exists on this system. See also here how to import the missing check variant into your system: https://blogs.sap.com/2019/06/25/custom-code-adaptation-for-sap-s4hana-faq/#_Toc470164292

If the check variant is available, please open the ticket.

Kind Regards,

Olga.
habi
Explorer
Hi Olga,

Thanks a lot for the fast reply. It worked with the note for release 2022 which you have mentioned in your FAQ blog.

Best Regards

Harald