Enterprise Resource Planning Blogs by SAP
Get insights and updates about cloud ERP and RISE with SAP, SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, and more enterprise management capabilities with SAP blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I044433
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

5Steps2Analytics for SAP S/4HANA Customers

Upcoming dates!!!

This Bootcamp is not available anymore and has been clubbed with our other offering - 5Steps2Fiori.

Check out the link below for further details.

SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA – 5 Steps to Fiori Bootcamp for Customers | SAP Blogs

!!! Make sure you have gone through the conditions before registering!!

Date Region One click registration
Quarter 1

Hey There,

Thanks for visiting this blog!!

I am sure your search for SAP Analytics brought you here, right?

Well, if your answer is Yes and you are looking to get deeper insights into the latest and greatest of SAP S/4HANA Analytics offerings, then you are at the right place. Read on -

We from the SAP S/4HANA Regional Implementation Group are part of the SAP S/4HANA Product Success, Co-Innovation and Content Team at SAP. As a part of the global initiative to bring our customers up to speed on SAP S/4HANA Analytics, we offer a two weeks hands-on Bootcamp globally.

Here is how it works :

1. Bootcamp Name: 5Steps2Analytics

2. Duration: 2 Weeks

3. Mode of delivery: Classroom (web) with guided hands-on exercises spread over two weeks

1. Five classroom lecture sessions ~1hr each

2. Five guided hands-on exercises that you need to do offline

4. Your time investment and commitment: Roughly 20 hours

5. What you need to pay? Nothing! This Bootcamp is FoC (Free of Charge) subject to the following conditions

Conditions for accepting you to the Bootcamp :

1. You should be an existing SAP customer

2. You need to provide your ERP Number

3. You are willing to bring following team members

1. Application experts - Senior application expert in Finance and Logistics

2. Future S/4HANA embedded analytics experts

4. You agree to use *SAP S/4HANA 2021 Fully Activated SAP Cloud Appliance trial

All right, so if until now you have survived reading this so far, and would like to attend this Bootcamp; here is how you apply –

Step 1: Ensure you have read about the program by visiting this link ( <<Program Overview>>)

Step 2: You meet and agree to all the above conditions

Step 3: If you feel happy so far; then send us an email with your interest at s4h_customer_care@sap.com

Step 4: Sit back and relax, you will hear back from us now

Hunger to learn more?

Well, why not join our other two Bootcamp offerings? For further details access the following links -

10Steps2S4 System Conversion Bootcamp for Customers 5Steps2Fiori Bootcamp for Customers
Access here for more info Access here for more info

Brought to you by the SAP S/4HANA RIG

*You will need to cover the Cloud Storage & Activation costs ($) - e.g. through your cloud provider arrangements with AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform

4 Comments
achmad_dimyati5
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Rohit,

We are in the contract finalization to migrate the current SAP on-premises environment to SAP RISE as the starting point. Next year, after the lift-shift, we plan to go ahead with the system conversion to S4HANA Cloud with further enhancement including  with BTP (SAP PI/PO conversion) and analytic (currently we use SAP BO and DS).

Do you have a schedule for 2023? We are looking forward to subscribe it (from EMEA - KSA).

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Achmad

I044433
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
HI Achmad,

Thanks for your question.

At the moment we are planning the dates and should soon update it here.

Keep watching the blog for further updates.

Regards,

Rohit
jakobflaman
Active Participant
0 Kudos
I just discovered this great oppurtunity! Hope there will be follow up. Just count me in:)
I044433
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Jakob,

Thanks for your interest.

Please a watch on this blog for further updates on the schedule.

Regards,

Rohit