cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account 666003 does not exist in chart of accounts SDCA

0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got some problems create purchase with BAPI_PR_CREATE, when i excute it with PRITEM param ACCTASSCAT:K, and PRACCOUNT param

GL_ACCOUNT:666003,

COSTCENTER:500010044,

CO_AREA:1000

the same fields value is 'X' in table PRITEMX and PRACCOUNTX.

I will got the error message "Account 666003 does not exist in chart of accounts SDCA",

But when I'm woring on the GUI:ME51N, there is no any error and return PR number successful.

Same sap environment,same material, same params.

I don't know why.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

A BAPI usually (but not always) requires the parameters fields in internal format, not external format.

During execution of a GUI transaction the data are converted from external to internal format and vice-versa (check Domain definition of the field parameter for any conversion-exit)

Try to pass data as 0000666003 (10 characters) or use FM CONVERSION_EXIT_ALPHA_INPUT.

For reference, look for Internal and External Data Formats BAPI in online help.

0 Kudos

Your anwser solved my problem that has been bothering me for a month,you are my god.

hah.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

the problem is resovled.I should pass the parameter with 10 characters.

GL_ACCOUNT:0000666003,

COSTCENTER:0500010044,

CO_AREA:0000001000

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check to find your company code in OX18 which is assigned to your plant where you know your plant in PO

Now find your chart of account assigned to your company code in OBY6

Check G/L Account 666003 created with same chart of account in FS00 else get assistance from Finance team to copy G/L Account 666003 to your company code from other company code which belongs to same chart of account.

0 Kudos

Thanks,

But my account does not have the permission of OX18, OBY6 and FS00,Which do you think is more likely, parameter error or G/L Account problem?