cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative reconciliation account field for Supplier Invoice API in SAP Public Cloud

HKD
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

• I'm trying to use Supplier Invoice API in SAP Public Cloud(Inbount Async),  would like to input alternative reconciliation account through the API. But the API doesn't have the field for the alternative reconciliation account".   Is there any solution to input the alternative reconciliation account through SAP cloud API "Supplier Invoice"?  Supplier Invoice | SAP Help Portal
  • The reason I use "Supplier Invoice" is that SAP recommends to use "Supplier Invoice" for Account Payable input.  I would like to make sure that we can input reconciliation account using the API as in "Create Vendor Invoice". 

Regards,

• Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

huny
Explorer
0 Kudos

How  about below tag? 

<CreditorItem>

<ReferenceDocumentItem>?</ReferenceDocumentItem>

<Creditor>?</Creditor>

<AmountInTransactionCurrency currencyCode="?">?</AmountInTransactionCurrency>

<!--Optional:-->

<AmountInCompanyCodeCurrency currencyCode="?">?</AmountInCompanyCodeCurrency>

<AmountInGroupCurrency currencyCode="?">?</AmountInGroupCurrency>

<AmountInFreeDefinedCurrency1 currencyCode="?">?</AmountInFreeDefinedCurrency1>

<DebitCreditCode>?</DebitCreditCode>

<AltvRecnclnAccts listID="?">?</AltvRecnclnAccts>

HKD
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thank you, Huny. Unfortunately, I was not able to find the tag in API "Supplier Invoice". Could I confirm which API those tags are available?
huny
Explorer
SAP PCE version also cannot change the reconciliation account in MIRO, but only through BADI. I think the public version will be similar. Reference URL below
HKD
Explorer

Hi Huny, Thank you for your answer. It seems that you were trying to write the URL at the end of your comment. Could I have the URL? And I'm wondering why SAP is recommending to use "Create Supplier Invoice" instead of "Create vendor invoice(FB60") in S4 HANA public cloud finance. Do you know any reason to use "Create Supplier Invoice"(MIRO)?

huny
Explorer
If you want to process GL / AP with FB60, refer to the Guidelines for API Journal Entry – Post, and the Reconciliation account should be done with <AltvRecnclnAccts listID="?">?</AltvRecnclnAccts> under the <CreditorItem> tag. https://community.sap.com/t5/enterprise-resource-planning-blogs-by-sap/guidelines-for-api-journal-en... If you want to process it with MIRO, the PCE version can also change the reconciliation account only with BADI. I think it might be difficult in the public version. https://community.sap.com/t5/enterprise-resource-planning-blogs-by-members/how-to-change-reconciliat...