cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Delivery Creation restriction for Intra STO

0 Kudos

Can we restrict the automatic Outbound Delivery creation to just one receiving plant?

I have multiple plants assigned to one company code and I want to activate automatic delivery between two plants only. Rest of the plants should not be impacted by this change.

With the current config in place, automatic delivery is being created based on supplying plant and for all the receiving plants.

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is that about automatic creation of inbound deliveries with the SPED output type?

0 Kudos

No, it's for outbound delivery.

I've reviewed this blog here to complete the config, and it works, but for all the receiving plants. I want to restrict it to just one receiving plant.

https://blogs.sap.com/2021/11/25/delivery-automatic-creation-for-ub-type-sto/

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While going for custom validation, instead of hard-coding, consider having some variables in TVARVC table with a combination of PO type / plant and with the exit whatever you are going to use, check this table and accordingly, allow to proceed further. With this approach, even, at a later date, if there is any change in business logic either to add more plants, just by adding those plants in this variable will suffice; else, you need to touch the coding again. Avoid hard-coding as much as possible

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello santhosh2212

As per the documentation to the IMG node: Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Set up Stock Transport Order -> Activate Automatic Delivery Creation for PO Type and Shipping Point

You can use the method Check for automatic creation of outbound deliveries to overwrite the Customizing settings.

That links to the /SPE/OUTB_DELIVERY BAdI, the AUTO_CREATE_CHECK method. You can implement a custom logic to active automatic delivery creation based on the supplying plant.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski