Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PR_CREATE is not filling "Fixed Vendor" Field

former_member331934
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We created a program for uploading Excel to SAP for easy creation of purchase orders. The program was working very well until two days ago, but now it doesn't fill "Fixed Vendor" field.

When we (manually by ME51N) create PR "Fixed Vendor" field is filled automatically for the same material.

Could you please help?

PS: We are not filling "Fixed Vendor" field by BAPI, we want it to fill automatically.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes in BAPI, you need to give the vendor code - anyway, check whether this field is set to Required or Optional in OLME for PR. If it is set to Hidden, then, you would be having this issue I believe.

former_member331934
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank yo Mr. Lakshmipathi Ganesan,

Fixed Vendor is optional in OLME for PR.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Was working 2 days back but now not working - check any system update/upgrade caused your concern but better involve ABAPer for detail analysis what caused a designed process not working and not picking fixed vendor!

Also can you cross check for that particular task which is not working, those fixed vendor is available in master data set up- Example for with material and vendor( source list) combination with plant.

former_member331934
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr. Bijay Kumar Barik

Fixed vendor is being filled automatically on ME51N, but when we use bapi program it is not automatically filled (I used same material)