Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 updating vbkd-waktion

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

hello

I want to update vbkd-waktion using bapi bapi_salesorder_Createfromdate2. I have checked and I don't see this field in header structure.

I have add a new record in ORDER_ITEMS_IN with posnr = '000000' but it creates a sales order with a new line.

any idea?

Thanks

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abinath

we don't user VBN1, we have developed a new funcionality for create promotions for our bussiness.

we use WAKTION field to genereate this Promotion number.

I move in item structure the posnr = '000000' and waktion fill in.

But I don't see in the vbkd table when sales order is created.

thanks.

Antonio

Abinathsiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pass only the main line item, where the promotion will flow automatically from the records maintained through VBN1, and this promotional cases don't pass posnr, system will automatically pick the posnr when bapi is called.

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

hello Abinath

in my case I don't use VBN1 for Waktion field. We have developed a new transaction to generate different promotions where we have developed tables Z to save header, items, rules etc for these kinds of transaction. basically we have developed the same like this tables WAKh, WAKP

we save In waktion field the promotion number. and when we create sales order ( web site) and calling BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2, the question is how to move waktion to header vbkd.

I have added line in i_order_items_in with waktion and posnr = '000000' but it doesn't work.

is it possible?

thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you post a query and give further updates, please add the content under "Comments" and not under "Answer" as you were not answering to a query but only providing additional informations as asked by the members. Also, when you add the text under Comments, it will be intimated to the person to whom you are responding whereas, if you add the text under Answer, the member will not be intimated. By the way, your above answer has been converted as comment by me.