Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear Incoming Payments for Multiple Customers - SAP Public Could

Mahmoud-Farag
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears,

I need some help with 'Clear Incoming Payments' App, my requirement is clearing the incoming payments for multiple Customers and set the difference amount as credit for each customer, we are working on Public Cloud.
So I need to check is the development solution is only the solution that we should go with?
If there is another solution Kindly advice me, and if developing a custom app in the public cloud is the solution we should follow, Kindly advice me with the steps that should do,
FYI I have connect to Eclipse but I did not the BAPI like GUI, if there is any advice with that.

Thanks

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

What is the question behind "I did not the BAPI like GUI"? (sorry, I don't understand the sentence/missing verb or whatever/"like GUI" is mysterious for me)

Mahmoud-Farag
Participant
0 Kudos
sandra.rossi

thanks for your comment, I mean I didn't find bapi like GUI, it is my first time in public cloud, I have connected Eclipse with the development environment, but I Don't know what I do next to achieve the task.

Any advice maybe helps

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

Took me 10 seconds to find one answer, I guess you already found it, what is not clear?

Calling BAPIs in the SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud | SAP Blogs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Cora_Phelan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello mahmoud_farag,

Please refer below SAP Blog. Hope it's clarifies your query.

https://blogs.sap.com/2023/01/30/payment-differences-and-how-to-deal-with-them-in-sap-s-4hana-cloud/

Regards,

Neeraj Jain