Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidation Transaction Type Wrongly Determined

ckings
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can someone please help me. I am trying to understand how our SAP S/4 hana system was able to determine different consolidation TTypes for an asset retirement posting.

My client has posted an asset retirement with an asset Ttype T20 (BSEG_ANBWA). Based on the customizing of T20, the system derived the consolidation Ttype 010 (BSEG_BEWAR). the relationship here is quite understood through the table TABW.

However, the Ttype 010 was only derived for the header item. the line item has different consolidation transaction type eg. 170 which does not match the desire of the client. here the client is expecting to get a ttype eg. 110. I cannot determine how this other consolidation transaction types for the line items were determined since they are not maintained in the TABW table. Therefore, I am unable to change it

We have not maintained any view on V_T856K nor have we maintained any substitution rule.

Can someone please advise me on how to customize the system to derive the correct Consolidation ttype? 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)