cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard reports broken after SAP B1 upgrade - Missing SalesAnalysicByDocumentQuery data source

suddushetty
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Community,

I'm reaching out for help with a frustrating issue I'm facing after upgrading my SAP B1 installation to a newer version. I had created several dashboard reports last month that relied on the "SalesAnalysicByDocumentQuery" data source. Unfortunately, after the upgrade, these reports stopped working entirely.

The console displays an error message stating that the "SalesAnalysicByDocumentQuery" data source is missing. I've tried creating a new query report to retrieve the same data, but whenever I try to include the taxable value, the report reverts back to a dashboard instead of displaying the desired details.

I've searched online and through the SAP documentation, but haven't been able to find any information about this specific issue. I'm hoping someone in the community has encountered something similar and can offer some guidance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ANKIT_CHAUHAN
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi suddushetty,

Kindly initialize the SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA company databases for analytics features with the Administration Console of SAP Business One analytics powered by SAP HANA.

Does it help?

Kind regards,

ANKIT CHAUHAN

SAP Business One Support