cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable the price change in a purchase order created with reference to a contract

jos_mm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need your help

1. how to lock the price on a PO that has been created with reference to a contract (Outline Agreement), without locking the ability to change the price for other types of purchase orders that are entered.

2. Do not allow the entry of a new item to the same PO created previously, which is not related to the contract.

Currently, the condition type for the contract and the PO is ZEPB (Gross Price), which has registered in the KMANU field (manual entries = "D: not possible to process manually"). However, I can change the prices in the PO, and enter a new item in the PO, which the material is not related with the contract.

Thank you in advance!

JJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello argpes

You can implement purchase order processing enhancement with the BAdI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST to either disable price change with the FIELDSELECTION_ITEM or to validate a purchase order before saving with the CHECK method.

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

argpes,

If you can restrict copying only allowed for specific PO type then it will work. If you allow copy and creation of same PO type it contradict the rule.

Could you please add more details why do you want to implement this rules?

Thanks

RD