cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payment - percentage basis

0 Kudos

Hi All,

The percentage basis option is not working for me to enter the required % and to auto determine the value against this.

The below is the screen shot of the selection and the error I am getting under billing plan tab,

Getting the below error and not accommodate the % value.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello vijay_0306,

In your screen shot net value is showing 0. If net value is 0 how the system determine value of percentage? In the error it is also self explanatory that check the net value. Hope it's clarifies your query.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

0 Kudos

HI Neeraj,

Thanks for your update.

But, here the system configured and used such a way that enter only 'AZWR-Down Pay./Settlement as 100%' (no net value given for Downpayment) in the condition tab and proceed further and keep the value under billing plan tab against the date.

In this situation w/o the net value in the condition tab, the same way what they enter the value, can be possible to enter the % too?.

Regards,

Vijay

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your system is designed such a way then it's a first case or earlier this scenario works fine and only for this order %age is not showing? If already it was working then share screenshot of previous case.

0 Kudos

HI Neeraj,

The system itself designed such a way that to enter only AZWR with 100% not to enter/capture any net value for this Downpayment line item.

Even it was not showing earlier case as well. My query/intention was to know if there is any way to use % option w/o having net value amount?.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Vijay