cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB03 -Displaying incorrect tcode of posted transaction using tcode F-28

0 Kudos

Hi,

Greetings!

In SAP ECC system, i posted a 'DZ' transaction in Accounts Receivable function using tcode F-28. Document number # 6 was generated by SAP. Further to this, i went and check the transaction in FB03 ( Display transaction) and clicked 'Display Document Header (F5), and check the field named 'TCode' which shows 'FBZ1'. My question here is , if my transaction posted using tcode F-28, TCode field in 'Display Document Header' is supposed to show ' F-28' only. This is what i understand. Can anyone clarify this mismatching info?.

Thanks and best regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor

Hi

The Default T-code for F-28 is FBZ1. So in FB03 (bkpf table t-code field) will store the default tcode only.

You can cross check in SE93 - by entering the tcode F-28, It will show as below

This applies to

F-52 === The default transaction code is FBZ1

F-28 === The default transaction code is FBZ1

Regards,

Venkat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mr Venkateswaran (Venkat) Krishnamurthy, many thanks for your quick reply. I understand your reply. I am curious to know what is the use of having 2 tcodes for same transaction purpose such as having one for User Menu tcode and one for Default tcode for table update purpose? I am sure SAP must have studied and applied this tcode usage functionality for some reason. Why can't BKBF table be incorporated with F-28 tcode instead?

I really appreciate and thank you for your replies.

Best regards

Venkatesan

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor

Welcome..

I understand in this way.. There are some tcodes - that has a parant t-code .. This is how the programs are organized (standard programs).

So, the BKPF tcode is updated with parent tcode instead of sub-tcodes..