Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Rerpoting On Premise - Calculation base for Consolidation of Investments

dmitrij_rempel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I’ve learned that global settings of consolidation of investments are read only (preset and cannot be changed).

One of the settings is the calculation base for activity based CoI. Per default it is set to "Standardized financial data" - it means only the bookings till Posting Level 10, which were delivered with corresponding investment activity will be recognized/considered by CoI.

In ECCS it was possible to select the last option from the screenshot (document type dependent entries) and decide customer specific which effects should be considered in the CoI.

And now in Group Reporting: If the customer has some margins in selling shares within the group, the elimination of the margin should be done on PL10 to be considered in the CoI (not with PL20 as it should be from the content perspective).

I was surprised to see by another on premise customer on the same place the calculation base setting “Standardized financial data and pairwise eliminations” selected (sorry I have only german screenshot).

How is it possible? Is there some possibility to change the predelivered setting (may be via SAP support)?

Please advise me if there are some possibilities to consume PL20 bookings in the activity based CoI.

Thank you in advance,

Dmitrij

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JAnnapureddy
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Dmitrij, the mentioned change will be performed exclusively by SAP Support, starting release S/4HANA 2021 release. Therefore, this comes under is a service request to change calculation base of C/I from -Standardized financial data To Standardized financial data and two-sided elimination.

Component: FIN-CS-COR-COI

Goodluck,

J

Vijay_matlani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitrij,

You have to raise OSS message for SAP to change the pre delivered setting. We did it in our project from changing to Standarized with two sided eliminations and SAP suggested the way to collect the TR through SM30.

Thanks and Regards,

Vijay