cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM housing allowance (HRA) calculation rule

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me to understand below rule.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

corriveau_remi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you do a Payroll Simulation with the "Display Log" box checked, you could drill down into the Log to find that PCR and see how it processes all WTs.

For all WTs that have ESG 4 (in the Input Table to the PCR), you did not show the processing, but for any WT that has an ESG other than 4, the system will look at the Processing Class 60 setting of the WT being processed, and if that PrCl is 1, then the system will look if the WT has an Amount. No matter the return value, the Rate will be set as ZANZL and the Number as ZEINZ, but if the WT being processed has no Amount, it will be set as /600 and that Amount will eventually be multiplied by Constant RETEN (from V_T511K). For both return values, all sp.lits will then be eliminated and then Operation WPBPCD will be called (I'm not familiar with that one but use pe04 to look up it's documentation). I would have expected the last Operation to be something like ADDxxxxx (to transfer the WT either to the Output Table, the Results Table, or to a temporary variable, but then again perhaps Operation WPBPxx transfers the result somewhere).

P.S. : Please confirm that your Query is for Payroll - India since some Operations don't work the same way for all Countries.