cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use EXIT in substitution OBBH if form parameter C_EXIT_PARAM_CLASS is used

sameersharma29
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am creating a substitution in OBBH at Call Point 3 i.e. Complete Document. I need to update few fields in BSEG table so I have used exit U102 in the substitution exit form pool like below. 

sameersharma29_0-1715918099704.png

In this exit, parameter C_EXIT_PARAM_CLASS is used so that complete details from bkpf and bseg can be retrieved and necessary changes can be made. After updating exit form pool, I have run program RGUGBR00 to generate all respective substitution programs.

While creating substitution in OBBH, I have selected Exit option to substitute the value of the required field form bseg table like below. But Exit U102 (as provided in form exit pool) is not available in exit list i.e. F4 and I am not able to choose the same. Kindly help me what wrong I have done or is there anything I have missed.

sameersharma29_1-1715918549506.png

Regards

Sameer Sharma

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where in OBBH?

EDIT: sorry, you have said OBBH > Financial Document (I guess) > Complete document.

Did you restart OBBH?

EDIT: what text did you indicate for TEXT-102?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sameersharma29
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

Yes, I have restarted OBBH but still exit U102 is not in the list so that I can assign in substitution.

Regards

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Please don't post a solution. Instead, click on Show replies > Comment.
Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
EDIT: what text did you indicate for TEXT-102?
sameersharma29
Discoverer
0 Kudos
still, I have not assigned any text for TEXT-102, there are many substitutions without texts and they are working fine. Is it compulsory in my current case to provide the text ?
Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Don't you think that if you do differently than other user exits, it will work differently or even not work? Don't you think it's worth trying?