cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help about enhancement for ME22N => delivery > check box: delivery complete

former_member858333
Discoverer
0 Kudos

img-1389.jpegME22N => delivery > check box: delivery complete, i can enhancement add object authorization when user click checkbob ' delivery complete', thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check the below options:

1. Via field selection & Function Authorization Method:

• Create a new screen layout (say ZNBF1) for PO in OLME-Purchase Order-Define Screen Layout at Document Level and maintain the delivery complete flag as display only.
  • Create a new screen layout (say ZNBF2) for PO in OLME-Purchase Order-Define Screen Layout at Document Level and maintain the delivery complete flag as optional.
  • Create 2 new function authorization keys in OMET transaction, say 01 & 02 and assign the screen layout - say 01 has layout ZNBF1 and 02 has ZNBF2

• Assign the parameter ID EFB with value 01 for users who shouldnt change the delivery complete flag and assign EFB with value 02 for users who should change the flag.

2. Enhancement:

• Create a new custom authorization object, say ZELIKZ with field as ELIKZ and activity 02 for change.
  • Create new role with the new custom auth object with change access.
  • Add the code in the BAdI: me_process_po_cust to check the authorization and trigger error message accordingly or hide the field for unauthorized users.

Regards,

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello minhtriet5051_5,

Please refer below SAP thread. Hope it's clarifies your query.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/5425936/delivery-checkbox-in-me22n-me23n.html

Confirm if it's works for you.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain