Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICR Reference customers?

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask for a favor instead of answering questions for a change

Since ICR is not licensed separately we do not have an overview of productive implementations and there are also no reference customers for ICR. Is there anybody out there who would like to be reference customer for ICR? Please contact me so I can ask our solution management to get in touch with you.

Thank you for your help,

Ralph

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph,

I did implemented ICR during ECC upgrade for my client in early 2009. Your SDN replies were really helpful in making this move from F.2E to new ICR smoother. Will talk to my client and get back if they are interested in sending their name as reference customer.

Let me know if i can be of any help in writing any blog or article on ICR or share my experience during ICR implementation. I would be more than happy to write one and guide others in successful implementation of ICR.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kapil,

Thank you for your efforts in finding us a reference customer. In the meantime I have learned that any ERP reference customer is automatically a candidate for being a reference customer for ICR as well since it is part of ERP. If this is the case you do not need to go through any additional steps - just let me know that you are available for this specific topic as well...

I would think that an article or blog with your experiences would be helpful to others in this situation. Just let me know when something is available, please.

Thank you again,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have also upgraded (from 4.7 to ECC6 ) and so F.2E is not relevant anymore.

I will be happy for any article/blog defining the changes required, especially the required customization.

Thanks

Ofer

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ofer,

You can generate the default customizing which basically covers F.2E (please refer to note https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1172591). Other than that you should start with note https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/0001267185.

Best regards,

Ralph

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ralph,

I have already sent you one customer reference and I am trying to get another.

I'll keep you informed.

Rafael Barreda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am interested in reference in belgium. Please send it if you have some!

anjireddy_appireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

may i know what is ICR

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Of course you may

ICR stands for InterCompany Reconciliation. It is a tool to help identify reasons for differences between business partners within the corporate group.

As mentioned before https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/0001267185 is a good starting point if you are interested.

Ralph