cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instead of reversing the interest / accrual we have reversed the loan transaction in production sys

NarendarsaptrM
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 2 issues which I need your expert advice on how to proceed further.

Instead of reversing the interest / accrual we have reversed the loan transaction in production system.

Point 1 :  13000000 company code 2000 to 1010 loan is not deleted from system , it is not available in TPM12 as it is reversed , I need a solution to reactivate or create with reference old one so that I will not miss any accounting part also , if not possible can we need to re-create again what happens to existing transactions and account part..

Point 2: 13000000 company code 2970 to 2100 , business expectation is to have interest calculated during the accrual calculation(TPM44) every month but without payment request till December 2026.

Can  guide me how to proceed on the above.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Go to "Status" tab and check field "Status". If it is 3 "Reversed" then you have to create new transaction for your old transaction as it is not possible to reactivate reversed transaction. The only thing is - if you have postings in closed periods. I suggest to talk to your accounting staff and open closed period. And reverse all posting with TPM10. Then you create new transaction and do all your postings.

If "Status" is 0 "Active" then you have to settle your transaction - everything is okay.

2. Inside your Condition Type "1200 Nominal interest" (or whatever you have for Nominal interest") you have to put "Calculation date" for 1 month with regular calculations until December 2026. But "Due date" -  put "December 2026".