cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTMC- how to upload Credit Management data for BP

Hi,

I have uploaded the Customer records by LTMC. How could I now upload credit management data for the customers. There is no standard object given by SAP for credit management data in LTMC in S/4 Hana 1809 version.

Is there a way to upload the credit data for these customers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor

Hi,

I would suggest to check the SAP not 2239701 - SAP Rapid Data Migration for SAP S/4HANA, on premise edition to upload the Credit Management data via Rapid Data Migration process.

*Prebuilt content only support Customer, Customer – extend existing record by new org levels, Vendor, Vendor – extend existing record by new org levels, Customer - extend existing record by Credit Management data. If you need additional roles, it requires additional development. Please refer to the Extension Guide for more details.

Best Regards,

Lingaiah

0 Kudos

Thanks for the info but it was not helpful. I am looking to upload the CM data via LTMC by creating a new object with FM-UKM_DB_UKMBP_CMS_EXECUTE.

george_zaras
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

please note that possibly you do not need LTMC at all.

in the following path of the SAP Easy access, there are many useful transactions

SAP Menu > Accounting > Financial Supply Chain Management > Credit Management > Master Data Mass Changes

probably just the following are more than enough for most cases.

UKM_MASS_UPD5 - Assign SAP Credit Management Role to Business Partners

UKM_MASS_UPD3 - Credit Limit

Best Regards,

George

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I recommend checking this blog by Michelle Crapo: SapTeched Recap CT102 Lessons learned using LTMOM or LTMC. In it there is a slideshare link with sample code using the FM for the creation of a custom migration object.

Considering the lack of development resources in my project I decided not to use LTMC for credit data upload. Instead, I followed the path mentioned here: LTMC Migration of Customer Credit Management, followed by LSMW using the same FM in Field Mapping and Conversion Rules. Of course, this requires extensive testing, because, as you probably have noticed, the FM just does table update.