cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTMC-S4Hana Migraion Cockpit-Contact Person-how to load CP into Partner Function Tab in BP

Hi,

I have loaded the BP-Customer via LTMC and have loaded Contact Persons separately and set up the relationship. But now the requirement is to add the Partner Function-CP(Contact Person) in the BP-Partner Tab. When we create Customer-Contact person relationship SAP determines a new number for the relationship ID and that relationship ID needs to be assigned under Partner Function tab for CP. But this I am not able to do via LTMC object as it gets generated after the relationship is created and I don't have this relationship id beforehand. Therefore, would like to understand how to load the partner function CP for all the BP-customers?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mmoisa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Have you tried to fill the LTMC Customer template, the views you need and also the Contact Person sheet?

After that, you have to make sure the Assignment of Contact Person is active in CVI: SPRO --> IMG --> Cross-Application Components --> SAP Business Partner --> Master Data Synchronization --> Customer/Vendor Integration --> Business Partner Settings --> Settings for Customer Integration --> Field Assignment for Customer Integration --> Assign Attributes --> Contact Person --> Activate Assignment of Contact Person:

It should look like this. Only with this checked the Customer & Contact Person relationship will be created and available in table BUT051, with one file in LTMC.