Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material, AAG, Valuation Class Configuration

ronny-1
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,
May I get your input and guidance, it will be really great deal of help. 
I am in Realize Phase now and working on Material, AAG & Valuation class configuration.
From sales perspective, we are going to use "Sales of Service" & "Third party without shipping notification" as process.

Regards to Material set-up, 
FI-SD Integration,

It will be Dr. Customer/ Cr. Revenue Account/ Discount/ Surcharges/ Etc condition type or price element.

For Dr, Customer will be Customer Account Assignment group to set-up. For Cr. Revenue account, we have 7 GL account to be posted, so, I am considering to set-up 7 Material Account Assignment Group and use that in Material Master. Account key, we are going to use ERL,ERS as usual and it will be GBB.

FI-MM Integration,

This is my main struggle now. we have 7 GL accounts in this side to post and since we are using sales of service & third party without shipping notification.
I believe we have to set-up 7 material group, 7 valuation class, 2 different General Item category.

Which means there will 7 valuation class with 2 different, 14 material master data at least to be maintained. Regardless any movement type, we will use this 7 GL accounts to recognize. 

I just would like to verify regards to it. I understand that the information listed in really limited and it will be great to have some enlightment from you all

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sai_Kasturi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

It would not be appropriate to provide inputs on solution configuration without understanding the business requirement.

Nevertheless, based on the scope items you mentioned, the system setup appears ok to me.

Please highlight if you are facing any issue with the system setup you mentioned. SME's would be able to guide you on that.

Thanks

Sai

ronny-1
Participant
0 Kudos

sai Hi Sai,

You always appear right time, thank you so much!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member132363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here are some SAP resources you may review based on your topic "input | revenue account | price element | valuation class configuration.from sales perspective | sales | integration | condition type | material | material set-up | shipping notification"

Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud

Accounting for Incoming Sales Orders - This scope item provides a report of all ... Revenue Recognition posts revenues and cost adjustments for sales orders in ... Managing Material Price Changes and Inventory Values - This scope item .... Insight and SAP RealSpend - This scope item covers the setup of integration from ?...

https://support.sap.com/en/product/best-practices-s4hana-cloud.html