cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migo accounting document

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can you help to figure out one issue

When we do Goods receipt, our system is trying to create two accounting documents for single Goods receipt (for all PO). Have you an idea about this? Could you please tell me how to avoid this ?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Please check if parallel ledgers are defined or not.

Thanks,

Srutha

0 Kudos

Thank you Srutha,

I am an MM consultant. Could you please give me more details about how to check if parallel ledgers are defined?

0 Kudos

I have already checked with our FI consultant. Parallel ledger is not activated.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

Did you solve it? We met the same problem. THX.

0 Kudos

No, it's not the case. As I said, this happens for every PO in every date

former_member188964
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Pls check if down payment clearing button is activated when doing MIGO,

As, down payment also generates additional accounting document if selected .

Rgds

Shashi

0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

It's not activated

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

I think you are doing GR in back date/previous month and the material master price has changed from last month to this month

Is this the case??

Br. Ajay M

0 Kudos

Hi,

It's a French company. This problem occurs for all PO (with one or several items). Below the screen shots of FI documents

PO with one item

Qty                1000 TO

Net price        100 euro per 1 TO

Price control   V

MAP              21,32 euro

Material ledger is activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

The second document is a material ledger document - you will have this each time the price at which you are receiving an item is different from the MAP; in this case, 1000 * (100 - 21.32).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

Can you please check if the other document is Excise Document. If not, send us screenshots of Material document and both these accounting document

Regards

Mustafa

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Kindly send screen shots of both accounting documents. If you are using Budget control system,may chances to post 2 documents one for Down payment clearing and other is stock posting,due to customization settings done under PSM component.

For further analysis ,send screen shots of FI document number's.

Regards

ManiKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I believe you have 2 product and both are related to different Profit center and that's why system is generating separate document .

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The range of FI doc is different. So, I believe note 1353827 - AC interface: Document split in FI for goods movements isn't relevant (so much items in the FI document).

Research also in this area of IMG (there are mentions to separate FI docs)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Hereafter the custo made

1. Activate Purchase account in company code

Indicator "Purchase account" is activated

2. Calculation of value for purchase account

The two indicator " Recpt value" and "Del. cost" are activated

3. Separate accounting document

a. Activate separate accounting document in valuation area : Is not activated for our company code

b. Inventory Management: Configure Document Type for Separate FI Document : No Doc type is assigned to the transaction of GR (MIGO, MB01 ...).

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check again in the menu path for SPRO I got back to you

and check the flag for your valuation area (company or plant, according your settings, see it in table MBEW)

And read the documentation

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Yes, This is why I am still not finding the reason. In the IMG, this flag is not ticked but the system generate 2 accounting document.