cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIR5:Payment block' field not filled in expert mode

zlcalero
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts, i have a problem. When run the MIR5 report, in expert mode or not, in the output list the 'Payment block' field (ZLSPR) is empty.

I review OSS 857265, but its for release 500 and pack SAPKH50009. We have release 604 and pack SAPKH60405.

I see field ZLSPR in MIR5 this field is from RBKP_FI structure. In RBKP the field are empty.

Field ZLSPR in MIRO is from INVFO structure that not include any table RBKP or structure similar.

Can you give any idea of this problem?

Thank you very much in advance

Zule

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zulema

Please notice the field ZLSPR in the MM invoice header is filled only in case of a manual invoice block, which has been entered by the user in the invoice processing dialog on header level. If the invoice is blocked due to "Blocking reasons", such as quantity, price,... the header field ZLSPR remains empty in the MM invoice.

The blocking key "R" is only visible in the vendor line of the FI documents. In addition, the blocking reasons are visible on invoice

item level.

Cheers!

Plauto

zlcalero
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your quick response, I did not know that happened in the report.

Regards and thank you

Zulema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plauto,

I am faced with a similar situation. I have a quantity block and did not enter a manual block on the MM invoice header. However, my MM Invoice header does contain an "Invoice verification" block. I do see the quantity block at both the item level on the MM invoice and the 'R' on the vendor line in the FI invoice as you said. Can you clarify the relationship between the table RBKP from the MIR5 report vs the structure INVFO from the MM invoice header? Would you ever expect to see an inconsistency between these with a blocking reason of R?

Thanks,

Gina

Answers (0)