cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Starter Previous Earnings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me with this. We have a new starter in Ireland payroll and we are not sure if we enter his previous earning details correctly.

The employee started at week 34, but P45 details did not arrived until week 35, so we created IT0387 started day for week 34, and we run payroll for week 35 and we got retro to week 34.

If we see IT0387 previous earning were €10938.09. In week 35, gross in CRT is 964,62. But what we were expecting in CRT for weak 35 is 10938,09+964,62=11902,71. But what we get is the sum of week 34 and week 35, but not previous earning.

Does anyone know if it is right??

Thank you very much!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

We have seen that IT0387 must be updated with an "N" in USC Basic field (tab Ireland USC Details). When you run the payroll, CRT is not updated, but we get /405 and /406. These results will be reflect in P60 report (PC00_M11_CPEOY - EOY P60 and P35 returns).

Thank you for your time.

Kr,

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes , As per the logic written in the Function will updated the wage types mentioned by you above.

Did your issue solved ?

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear that from you, Please close thread if you got the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar, I mean that I don't know how to solve it. 🙂

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Oh Ok Fine , In that case can you please check with SAP on the following , The following IT should bring Details of Previous company payments and add to current month payroll.

Can you please let us know , if employee is mid year Hire ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, he started at the company on august.

I have tried changing the endda for the infotype but nothing happens.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PRCL 30 is ticked for respective Wage type right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar!

Thank you for your answer. Yes PRCL30 is ticked. So, is that how it should be? CRT for Week 35 with the sum of IT0387 and the results of week 34 and week 35??

Thank you!

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In General , Results of 34 Weeks should be available in CRT of Week 35 , in Week 36 CRT should have results of 34+35 .

Are you able get these results , Check and confirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, I confirm that results of 34 week is available in CRT of week 35, but what we were expecting is to get sum IT0387 as well. We don't get any results (week 34, 35,..) in RT (or CRT) about this infotype and we don't know when the system reads these results and sum them to CRT. I hope you understand what I mean.

Thank you again!

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes , I got your point.Results of IT0387 will not get updated in CRT in standard. There might be some work around on the following.

May I know for which country are you working. ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ireland. So, do you know where I can see that this infotype is being taken into account? Thank you!

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have checked the Standard Schema IE00 (for Ireland)

IT will be taken under PA0387 Function in Schema IE00 under Sub Schema IED0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

In that point, you get this

It looks like nothing has been read. But I checked LPBEG and IT0387 has been correctly read.

The problem that I found is in this part of the code:

because I don't get into that if because lv_sw_ruhend is empty. And this variable is empty because the employee is actived:

so, for me this part doesn't make any sense.

Thank you very much for your help. I'm very grateful 🙂