cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process for closing Purchase Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the best approach for "closing" Purchase Orders in S/4 HANA Cloud?  I know that the Delivery Indicator effectively closes out the line, but is it a combination of this indicator AND the Invoice indicator that marks the PO as being closed?  The reason I am asking is because there are some Fiori apps for Procurement that show Overdue PO's.  But these PO's have already been delivered with the Delivery indicator on, so not sure why the system is classifying them as Overdue.  I do not know whether clicking on the Final Invoice Indicator will help this at all. The app we are using is the Procurement Overview app.  Anybody have any thoughts about the PO closure approach, what we should be doing for closing PO's and its effects on any reporting?  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Zoran2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi jbeenejr , closed purchase orders are POs that have been fully delivered and fully invoiced. Once you received the full quantity and once you've entered an invoice for the full quantity, the delivery complete indicator will be ticked and the status will be changed to Fully invoiced. Otherwise, if you received only a partial shipment and will not receive the remaining quantity, you need to close the PO manually by ticking the delivery complete indicator and final invoice indicator.

Answers (0)