Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processo Venda à Ordem (Venda Triangular) - Cancelar Pedido de Compras

former_member193437
Participant
0 Kudos

Olá Pessoal,

Personal Olá,

We are configuring a process of Triangular Sales in accordance with building block J54. However in this document it does not deal with a process cancellation of the Order of Sales. Below I describe the stages of the process

1. Order of Sales generates an automatic solicitation;

2. The Order of Purchases and generated automatically through transaction ME59 (until here all good);

3. When cancelling the sales order the system shows the error message saying that it cannot be cancelled why has subsequentes documents (the order of purchases/010 is created).

4. I eliminated the order of purchases and the error remained saying that it is not possible to eliminate why it has subsequentes documents. It has some configuration so that the cancellation of the Order of Sales automatically cancels the solicitation of purchases and the order?

*Não was effected no mmovimentação of merchandise (remittance and/or entrance merchandise).

Debtor,

FDezan

English is the language of these forums.lease translate before posting.

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Dec 19, 2011 10:11 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By ME59 , the purchase orders are getting created with respect to purchase orders. It appears that you have deleted the purchase orders but not purchase requisitions; Please delete the purchase requisition as well, then try to delete the sales order.

It will solve your issue.

Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why not in English

What I understood from your problem , after the deletion of Purchase Order item you are unable delete Sales Order item

(It is standard system behavior )

but you can delete the schedule line in sales order item that created the PR( this will delete the PR too) and save

If You want to use that sales Order item again

then enter new qty in sales order item save it will generate new PR

If you don't want to use that sales order item

then enter a reason for rejection in sales Order item and save.

that will serve your purpose

for details you can also follow this link

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=241732

Edited by: redriver on Nov 27, 2011 6:34 AM