cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program RFFOUS_T No records selected

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing issue while using the program RFFOUS_T.

First issue

System message :

Message no. F0073

Diagnosis

The system did not find any data to be processed in the payment dataset.

Procedure

Check the selection criteria with which you started the payment medium program RFFOUS_T and compare it with the payment list.

In the varient we have maintained all required details Ex: Co.Cd , House bank, payment method , Standard entry class code : CTX and Account. But we are not able to generate the File.

So,Could some one share me the what configuration need to be done for the program RFFOUS_T in order to generate the file.

One more question is it possible to generate idoc for this program RFFOUS_T . if yes please share us the steps to follow.

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi, yogitasd:

I'm glad to see you got an answer to your question! If it helps you, please make sure to accept (you'll see the "accept" option beneath the question) -- so members with similar issues will be able to find a solution to their problems too.

If it doesn't help, you can always leave a comment providing more details that can guide members who wish to assist you.

I hope that this guidance is useful -- and we look forward to your next question for the community!

All the best,

--Jerry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please have a look at OSS note 4332