Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Changed tag to Sales.

View Entire Topic
LilingJia
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi wesley.zheng123 ,

Thank you very much for the trust in our community. Though I am not a sales expert, i put down my understand here.

YOUR QUESTION

If I understand correctly, you are looking for authorization control of application 'Manage slaes orders'.

- only the sales order owner could edit the sales order

- others, they could only display but not edit the sales order.

Ways to find solutions

1. To start with, I look into our Fiori apps library and find the related business catalog 'SAP_SD_BC_SO_PROC_MC' . https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('F3893')/S31.

2. the 2nd step is to login system and display 'business catalogs' with filter business catalog id = 'SAP_SD_BC_SO_PROC_MC'.

Here you will find the list of restriction types.

3. at the top, you will have 'sales document type' and a few others. to understand what function each restriction type plays, please click the link, which will navigate into 'display restriction types' .

4. for sales document type AUART, the description is 'Restricts access to one or more sales document types. Depending on the settings you choose, these restrictions affect the business users’ ability to create and change or display specific sales document types or to use these sales document types in value helps.' which i believe might could help you.

best regards,

liling