Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AATP Supply Protection

shkuber_786
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please help me to clear doubt regarding AATP supply protection functionality. I protected 80 qty for 2 weeks in which 55 qty got consumed. Here as per my understanding remaining protection should be 25PC (80-55) but system showing 40 qty. Please help me to understand function of remaining protection in Fiori SUP app

Thanks in advance

Arno-Meyer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rinku,
thank you for your question.
On the aggregated level, you can't see the reason for this. But you can see the details of a single protection group. Here you can check, if a consumption of a single time bucket exceeds the protection. I guess, in your example you have one consumption e. g. in the first time bucket. the protection of the first time bucket is 40 but the consumption is 55. Here the remaining protection is not -15 but zero. The protection of the second time bucket is still 40 and still works as a restriction for other demands.
The screenshot attached shows this for one protection group.
The first time bucket has no consumption, but is expired (remaining protection = 0)
The second time bucket has a very high consumption exceeding the planned protection (remaining protection = 0)
For all other time buckets the planned protection is still the remaining protection.

Best regards
Arno

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nipunr
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, 

Remaining protection will always not be Protected Qty - Consumed Qty if you have set the protection object for several time buckets. In your case, Consumed Qty is 55, which utilizes the total protection that you have set up for the 1st time bucket. For the 2nd time bucket, you have set 40 Qtys which you have not utilized yet. So, your remaining protection is 40 (Total protection - 1st time bucket protection) (protection of 2nd time bucket), since you have already utilized the total protection for the 1st time bucket.

Regards,

Nipun R