cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept Buyoff at last operation | Error in SAP ME

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to have accept Buyoff at the last operation which has reporting step to SAP ERP, it leads to following error in LogVieer

Log Viewer

STEP_ID not found for routing "RouterBO:8110,50009669-1,U,N" and operation "OperationBO:8110,50009669-1-0-0008,A" (Message 14535) (Message 16061)

at com.sap.me.collaboration.CollaborationHandlerSOBean.processMessage(CollaborationHandlerSOBean.java:288)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6468.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

We have step_id configured for this operation, surprisingly, there is no error for previous operation which has no reporting step to SAP ERP.

Version of SAP ME: 15.1.1.4 Counter 201606171102

Any information will be helpfull, even the Websevices to accept buyoff at this operation is giving same error.

Vikash S.

View Entire Topic
stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Vikash

You should open a support incident for this as there's a high probability that this is a bug. Buyoff is independent of ERP reporting steps, and the step_id can never be null anyway: it's managed internally when you save a routing, or release an SFC on the routing,

I've seen a similar error before in ME 6.1, where the code is looking for a specific operation version but it should be looking for operation version '#'

Stuart