cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API Test plans automatically created by CC user in Automation test tool S/4HANA Public Cloud

CWeatherby
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently working on a project in which we are using the automation test tool in S/4HANA Public Cloud. I have noticed 130 Test Plans have been created by a 'CC' user which isn't a recognised User ID in our system.

We have no use for these Test Plans but I don't want to delete them without understanding their origin or the possibility of them reappearing (deleting 130 test scripts individually will be time consuming).

They were created across multiple dates. As I am guessing this is a system user, I checked these dates against system update but found no link.

Does anyone have any ideas or have experienced the same situation?

Thanks

Ankit_Dua
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Caitlin,

Could you please attach the screenshots where we have test plans in Test Automation Tool App. Would be great if you can attach test plan detailed screen screenshot as well!

Regards,
Ankit

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Removed irrelevant tag.

CWeatherby
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Please find the screenshots below.

Thanks

Caitlin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Zhehui_Xia
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Caitlin,

'CC' user is technical user, you can find technical users' details of your system from APP - Display Technical Users.

I checked my system and found same test plans with you which are created by CC user. From my point of view, I suppose that they are all standard scripts which are provided for you to do standard scope items tests. You can use these scripts to test scope items.

Best Regards,

Zhehui

Answers (0)