Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App showing ODN (FI) & Invoice (MM) number

henryb
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I fail to find a report/App that shows the ODN (posting number) with the invoice (MM) number and that I could extract.

Using the app Manage Journal Entries to match two numbers assigned to a purchase invoice: journal entry number (example: number range 6004… for vendor invoice posted from FI with doc.type X1) and fiscal number range (= ODN) 6104…

Neither the app Manage Journal Entries nor the app Manage Supplier line item show the posting number assigned to purchase invoices posted by MIRO number range 51056…..(this numbering is used to post invoices with doc.type X1 and X2). To this number, Journal Entry number and Alt Ref. Number are assigned, the same document have 3 numbers assigned.

When I post an invoice from MIRO I can’t see the Journal Entry n. or the Alt. Reference n. but I’ve the MIRO number 51056….. Since this number is not available in app Manage Journal Entries or in app Manage Supplier line item, the only way to recognise the JE n. and Alt.Ref.n. is the vendor invoice number because this number is available in app Manage Journal Entries. Moreover, in app Manage Journal Entries is not possible to see the vendor (even like as “offsetting account”), we could assign the posting number wrongly.

Unfortunately Hana doesn’t connect FI with MM so that we have more steps to do to find matches.

Since is not possible to display MM number assigned to a purchase invoice in app Manage Journal Entries, how could it be possible to have the match of the 3 numbers?

Thank you for your help

Henry

View Entire Topic
I338079
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please use the app supplier invoice list, from the output, select the invoice and click on Journal Entries on top right screen then system display the : display Process flow-Accounts Payable, Here we can see the entire document flow.

Regards

Gnanasekaran R