cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE: Unit of measure PC is not convertible to stockkeeping unit PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I get an Exception "Unit of measure PC is not convertible to stockkeeping unit PPM"

from BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.

Regards

Vladislav

View Entire Topic
PollyGan
Advisor
Advisor

Hi  Vladislav,

For unit PC, can you please check in T006 whether it's displayed as ST? If yes, please try to

enter ST as unit of entry in BAPI interface. The BAPI  expects the specification of units of measure in the SAP internal format.

Thanks and regards,

Polly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks a lot. I got now an another Exception "Material document data and PO data do not match (Material)".

Can you please provide me an example of entry data for item to be created with this BAPI just for IDES system? Or should I consult MM Consultant to customize the tables before I call this BAPI? I am an ABAP Developer.

Regards

Vladislav Shakhmatov

PollyGan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vladislav,

Can you check the material number entered in BAPI(GOODSMVT_ITEM-MATERIAL) is the same as the the material number in purchase order(EKPO-MATNR)?

Yes, please ask MM team to check the data entered in BAPI and the date in PO(EKKO/EKPO).

Thanks and regards,

Polly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Polly,

can you please tell me which entries should I check (There is EKPO-MATNR entry already in the table with value number as in BAPI parameter). Also for EKPO table. There are many entries which I dont need in BAPI.

And what BAPI parameters would be different when I run this BAPI twice?

The first time is fine, but second time I must change some parameters,

otherwise I get return messages.

Regards

Vladislav

dhavalnandu
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you. Your reply helped me solve this issue.