Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch status prompt to Restricted during UD Rej Issue

jeffrey_pepito
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My user facing the following issue. GR against Purchase order is done separately for 2 different Materials belonging to different Plants.

- In Plant A, during UD rejection (Insp type 01), it threw error message "The UD valuation and batch status deviate from one another" Procedure - Select another usage decision code or change batch status to proceed. Hence I should either change the Batch status to Restricted and Reject UD or Accept UD with unrestricted batch status.

- But in Plant B during UD rejection, it allowed posting even with Batch status as Unrestricted. No error message, nothing.

In selected set code, even "Posting proposal UD" setting is same "To blocked stock" for both plants. And after posting, stock lies in Blocked for both as expected. So from where this Batch status is controlled ??

Kindly Advise !!

Regards,

Jeffrey

View Entire Topic
schlaubi1808
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jeffrey,
for VMENGE04 you can use 3 options.

Pls check whether you're using the correct one for this UD code.
Thx & BR
Matthias

jeffrey_pepito
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

As shown below, it is the 1st option "To Blocked Stock" for both Plants. I don't see any other difference.

Maybe I wonder if any change in Material/Plant level settings that is impacting "Batch status".

Regards,

Jeffrey