Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Practices - Fiori - Date as entry parameter

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got SAP S4 On-Premise Best Practices 2021.

I want to do some tests on Fiori apps F1737 (CashFlow Today) and F5380 (Short Term CashFlow) but date is fixed on Today. All DEMO data is set on years 2019-2021 .

Is there anyway to adjust Fiori apps to add date or set a parameter to read this dates on Fiori apps.

Kind Regards

View Entire Topic
Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

For Smart Business analytical apps such as F1737 you can adjust the value of the date parameter in the SAP Fiori app F2814 Manage KPIs and Reports. Look for the edit option where you can override the default SAP settings. Alternatively you can copy Cash Position Today and create your own Smart Business KPI - e.g. if you want to create more than one tile for different dates (today, end of last fiscal period, etc.)

For Fiori elements apps such as F5380 you can adjust the defaults using key user views. I have a recent blog post where I have explained how this works end to end - the example is a different app however the approach is the same. Look for the chart settings (gear wheel icon). https://blogs.sap.com/2023/02/22/sap-fiori-for-sap-s-4hana-yes-key-users-can-create-default-app-sett...