Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document with Amount & Quantity changes

ronny-1
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts, 

We are currently using Sales of Service (2EQ) & BDK. 
Case 1 :

We cannot find a way to reduce the quantity or amount in the billing document (for example Sales Order : 10 Quantity, 10K) , billing document ( 9 Quantity, 9K).
Is there a way to change the amount and quantity?

Case 2 :

Billing Document Split. There is only one line in Sales order 10 quantity, 10K, can we split billing into first month 5K, next month 5K? The reason behind sometimes customer might negotiate to split the invoice at last minute due to delay project deliveries.

Thank you 

View Entire Topic
michal_sladek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,
The process requirement can be solved following Scope Item I9I Sales Contract Management. There is process variant where down payment is created from billing plan in sales contract by leveraging usage of defined item category.

The process flow is:

1. Create sales contract

• it is necessary to use special item category allowing billing plan
  • create down payment request billing milestone

2. Create Sales order with reference to contract

• system use standard item category TAN, which allows delivery related billing
  • sales order schedule lines are blocked automatically for delivery. Delivery block is automatically removed after received prepayment . After removing delivery block, the delivery can be created.

3. Create Down payment request (FI)

4. Post incoming payment (FI)

5. Create Delivery from Sales order (even partially)

6. Create Billing document

• Process end with delivery related billing, so the process end with creating invoice against actual delivery.
  • Invoice consist from delivered items and subitems - settled downpayements
  • the settled amount is automatically equal to delivered value

This process is great alternative for BKJ Sales Order processing with Customer down payment, if sales order related billing from billing plan doesn't meet business needs.

For more details, follow test script available for process I9I that you can find in Process Navigator - SAP for Me

regards,
Michal