Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ByDesign - Control button or action delete on Expense Report

ezorhub
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello.

could I get any way to control on a button or action delete an expense report submitted. (would like to not deleted.)

I cant find any validation or ui bound options on it. for now, it could be deleted when its status is In preperation, In approval or In Audit as written by Library.

but I would like to be disable on the delete button/logic of the expense report when it In approval or In Audit.

any tips help me. many thanks.

Cheers,

Sunyoung Park.

View Entire Topic
edayang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello s__tardust

Delete button is only available when an expense report is In Preparation. It is not allowed to delete an expense report already submitted for approval or in audit.Do you mean you want to remove Delete button even thought the expense report is still in Preparation?Thanks,Eda
ezorhub
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello, eda.yang

Thanks you for the answer.

I would like to not delete when Its status in pending approval Or pending Audit.

I've checked the document's status turned already in approval after submitted automatically.

so I thought when it's pending Stauts equal to just in approval, in audit.

just wanted to need an approval process and when it submitted from requestor to approver, then we'd like it denied to delete or modify before approver check.

>>>>>> So I'd like to disable on the delete button when its status is in approval or in audit after submitted.

it's status clearly like following a screenshot:

Cheers,

Sunyoung Park