cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Chart of Depreciation in productive system

aamna
Participant
0 Kudos

I am changing the chart of depreciation in the company code which is already productive but facing the issue in the last step.

Process 1:-

Remove the sign for 'Productive', after that the assignment can be

made as per your requirement.

IMG: FI-AA

-> Preparing for Production Startup

-> Production Startup

-> Activate Company Code

Also see the long text of error AC507:

<(>&<)>CAUSE&

You want to delete company code <(>&<)>V1& or assign company code

<(>&<)>V1&

to a different chart of depreciation.

However, at least one asset exists in company code <(>&<)>V1&.

<(>&<)>SYSTEM_RESPONSE&

The action cannot be carried out.

<(>&<)>WHAT_TO_DO&

Check the company code entry. You may have to reset the assets in

this company code, if it is not productive.

Problem is that my system is productive how shall I reset my assets in already live system

Please explain it in detail

Process 2:-

Direct change of table entries

How shall I change my table entries

Please explain it in detail

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you use this answer: Change in Chart of Depreciation in Productive System.

You should first create a message/incident with SAP, as written in 3238728 - Change the assignment of chart of depreciation is not possible and documentation.

'Change of the chart of depreciation assignment to the company code is not allowed, if the last segment of legacy data transfer is completed, or if the company code has status "productive" and the last segment of legacy data transfer doesn't have the status "Ongoing (Other Postings Allowed)". '

Plan your budget and time (you could be in the status where 'Direct change of table entries' is required...)

aamna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raymond you are right but my problem is the Company code is productive and running and it is allowing me to change the chart of depreciation , but after changing the chart of depreciation I am facing the below issue as please can you tell me how can we resolve the problem of already assets present in system any idea on how to do direct change in entry level

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)